What I'm hearing as far as Yearby's commitment

Another reason I said I would not have offered Yearby. No way in **** we're getting Cook, Michel and Yearby. Best we can hope for is 2 of 3 and you take Michel and Cook all day over Yearby.

Would drop Yearby for Cook in a heartbeat.

And if you strike out on Cook and SOny how smart do you look if you pass on Yearby

Advertisement
My issue with this rumor with 4-5 posters have said then why is Cook still at Central

Yearby was a known player headed into HS. Why attend the same HS and stay there for 4 years if you dont like playing with him

Advertisement
I am thrilled to have Yearby locked in.

Exactly. Solidly committed local "urban legend" who comes from a good family and not into playing recruiting games is much much better than a comparable someone who enjoys the recruiting game and may end up like Alex.
I think Golden had to take Yearby's commitment regardless of what Cook wanted to do.

tired of the "i'd rather have ____" talk

you know why i'd rather have Yearby?

BECAUSE HE COMMITTED TO US

he's a Cane. he wants to be here. he wants to be part of the program. i'll take him all day every day.

welcome to the U my man!

I'm good with Sony and Yearby. Sony is the crown jewel of the class anyways.

I'm laughing at all the people who are checking in as "good" with the #1 RB class in the country.

Nothing personal, Convict, I've seen it a lot tonight. Smh.

he's a Cane. he wants to be here. he wants to be part of the program. i'll take him all day every day.

welcome to the U my man!
And he's a kick n the balls to jimbobo

Advertisement

welcome to the U my man!

This. We were just complaining about kids not coming to miami or playing games. Yearby commits and everyone is ****ting on him as though he is a plan B or Plan C guy. **** that bull****.

If Cook wanted to be here he would've switched already. I doubt we've recruited anyone as hard as he and Sony. Yearby has a huge bond with Coley and Coley likes him for his system. Not to mention, everyone was flipping out about us not having a 3 down RB for the future, well here's someone who could very well be that guy.

Advertisement
My issue with this rumor with 4-5 posters have said then why is Cook still at Central

Yearby was a known player headed into HS. Why attend the same HS and stay there for 4 years if you dont like playing with him

some players don't want to transfer from the school they've been at and just want to prove themselves. Cook already has proven to top tier schools he can play RB there's no need for him to transfer

some players don't want to transfer from the school they've been at and just want to prove themselves. Cook already has proven to top tier schools he can play RB there's no need for him to transfer

Yea but that doesnt answer the not wanting to play with Yearby thing. Cook has also had transfer rumors around him his whole HS career

He is going to have to compete with other guys wherever he goes. Does he not personally like Yearby??

Advertisement
1. really hyped about Yearby and what he brings to the table and Coley thinks he is a great fit for his system so I love his potential as a Cane.
2. If Cook doesn't want to come, his loss and it doesn't worry me. Excellent game changer but one player doesn't define a recruiting class or a championship team
3. Who is willing to burn down UGA to secure Sony?
The running game we would have with Duke, Elder, Yearby and maybe Sony is insane. It's laughable to how good our backfield would be

1. really hyped about Yearby and what he brings to the table and Coley thinks he is a great fit for his system so I love his potential as a Cane.
2. If Cook doesn't want to come, his loss and it doesn't worry me. Excellent game changer but one player doesn't define a recruiting class or a championship team
3. Who is willing to burn down UGA to secure Sony?
The running game we would have with Duke, Elder, Yearby and maybe Sony is insane. It's laughable to how good our backfield would be

I agree with you, but I'll take a step further and say, it's laughable how good the talent level will be on the offensive side of the ball.

Another reason I said I would not have offered Yearby. No way in **** we're getting Cook, Michel and Yearby. Best we can hope for is 2 of 3 and you take Michel and Cook all day over Yearby.

Would drop Yearby for Cook in a heartbeat.

And visa versa if visa versa happened. Classic recruiting board contrarianism. It never ends. The guy who commits is never good enough. The guy we dont get is the ultimate.

Advertisement
Back