What if,

Since starting out 10-0 last season Miami is 5-5 in the 10 games after and 2-5 versus power 5 opponents. There is nothing to suggest that Richt will miraculously turn it around this season.
Fair. But that doesn't therefore mean people (not implying you, GSUgrad) should be hoping he continues to lose, boycotting attending games, flying banners, and proudly claiming Miami will get whipped in Chestnut Hill next Friday.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, the larger the sample size we get, the closer Richt appears to be like Golden, except the issue is his offense instead of his buddy's defense.

Losing badly to most top 25 teams we play (VT and ND last year was certainly a notable exception and probably the best 8 days of Canes football in the last 15 years), putting up stinkers against inferior opponents (UNC, Pitt, UVA), head scratching coaching decisions.

Yet, Richt is doing this with our best D in 15 years and butt loads of talent.

Golden was too stubborn to let Dorito go and it cost him his job. So far, Richt is exhibiting similar levels of stubborness. Which is a shame, because most everything else is going right to get us back to NC contention.

2016 record 9-4
second in coastal and a bowl win

2017 record was 10-3 first in coastal and a loss in ACCC

2018 CMR somehow manages to righten the ship. Canes finish 11-3, respectable performance in ACCC and win a bowl game. Even if it's riding the D and barely getting by on O. Does this change your opinion of CMR and where the future lies. Maybe, and I do mean maybe. CMR knows what he is doing. Let's face it I do not see any Willis Mcgahee, Andre Johnson, or Sanatana Moss' on this team. If anything the young bucks appear to be more likely to fit the profile. Now if we could only find a scrawny kid from Cali to lead this team..
What if, OP wasn't a f@g?

Bruh u say UVA like it’s Bethune or even FIU lol. They are conference opponent. U acting like they can’t play ball at all lol. We aren’t bama losing to vandy..as much as y’all want to live in the past..just stop. At this point miami is what we is..a program after 16 years of bs on the right track

That UVA squad sucks! They're terrible, especially on O.

Advertisement
You're right. We should never lose a game ever. Just like bama

Can't believe Clemson didn't fire dabo after Pitt two years ago, or after Syracuse last year

You know dabo record in year 3? Since you love stats and context.. I'll let you look it up

Another strike out for the chitbag. You really are an atrocious porster.

Those guys have earned the benefit of the doubt, they also have NCs. Those guys are the best and Richt isn’t.

When was the last time Richt had a relevant season or won the conference?

Keep trying!

Another strike out for the chitbag. You really are an atrocious porster.

Those guys have earned the benefit of the doubt, they also have NCs. Those guys are the best and Richt isn’t.

When was the last time Richt had a relevant season or won the conference?

Keep trying!
ummm 2017 was a relevant season when he got us up to number 2 in polls and a conference cg appearance.

ummm 2017 was a relevant season when he got us up to number 2 in polls and a conference cg appearance.

And how did we finish because I believe we lost a bunch in a row?

I know for sure neither Dabo or Saban would call that season “relevant” and that is who the dipchit was comparing Richt too.

Advertisement
And how did we finish because I believe we lost a bunch in a row?

I know for sure neither Dabo or Saban would call that season “relevant” and that is who the dipchit was comparing Richt too.
Ok but u said he hasnt had our program relevant...that’s a flat lie...Do yourself a favor and look up Dabos record in year 3. Look up the term “clemsoning”

Ok but u said he hasnt had our program relevant...that’s a flat lie...Do yourself a favor and look up Dabos record in year 3. Look up the term “clemsoning”

You need to read what was actually stated.

Stop comparing Richt to Saban or Dabo. Let me know the last time Richt won the conference (aka his last relevant season).

Man, we freaking lost to UVA. Could not even score. ****... I know our QB's suck and Oline is a problem. But we are talking about UVA. Truthfully, the O looked as crappy, might even say worse against UNC. It's just that the D bailed them out

UVA had a top 30 defense going into the game...thats a better D than anyone but LSU that we currently played

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back