What if there are 27 draft picks on our roster

lurk

Recruit
Be realistic folks...

How would you feel if you later find out that there were 27 NFL drafted players on this roster, six of which get picked in the first round.

To make matters worse we are the team that SHOULD have won all but 2 of our games (we have more votes in the polls than all but two of our opponents)...but we still manage to lose 5 games.

Would these scenario be proof enough that we chose the wrong head coach?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tbh realistically our oline has 5 first day guys..Rob Knowles is climbing up draft boards as I type this..op is on to something
1573455883015.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you say reading comprehension... child please!

Please don't try to prove my 27 with 6 first rounders is true. Just tell me IF that were true, how would you feel about the coach losing so many games...especially IF only two were where deemed the lesser team?

Please don't try to prove my 27 with 6 first rounders is true. Just tell me IF that were true, how would you feel about the coach losing so many games...especially IF only two were where deemed the lesser team?
Well ok let me play along.
Look first of all I’m the manager of Manolo’s slurping club. I have a map that shows exactly why and how he’s gonna take us back to prominence.
So, what is it you were asking me?

Advertisement
****..if I could get a fif for every if I’d be a 24/7 happy ****

Advertisement
What if we had a kicker and we were undefeated? Who cares about the draft Picks. We actually have players development this Year. Future looks bright

Be realistic folks...

How would you feel if you later find out that there were 27 NFL drafted players on this roster, six of which get picked in the first round.

To make matters worse we are the team that SHOULD have won all but 2 of our games (we have more votes in the polls than all but two of our opponents)...but we still manage to lose 5 games.

Would these scenario be proof enough that we choose the wrong head coach?
Would you please list the “if” 27 players and “if” rounds they’ll be drafted in. Maybe I could help start. FWIW your 27 number is easy if you’re including the redshirted freshman. We have 72 on ship and that’s not going to be a difficult number. It’s 6ish a year over 5 and that’s about right for this program. I question the 6 first rounders. I’ll assume you’re including Williams, Payton, Lo and Nesta? Serious question and I’m not mocking you. Truth is “if” these players are DEVELOPED into first rounders, we’re killing it in the field and this staff is ELITE. I say that because the six first rounders are not coming from this senior class of 12.
Brevin Jordan-1/2
Greg Rousseau-1/2
K.J. Osborn-3/4/5
Shaq-3/4
Pinckney-3/4/5
Thomas UFA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back