What if Evan wins it

If Perry hasn't won the starting job by game 2 he should be RS.....learn the system,bulk up a little and hope like **** some of the juniors decide to stay that last year cause with a good QB we can make it to the playoffs and beyond next year.

U can make the playoffs with a decent qb because i still dont know who washingtons qb was. Still cant believe they made the playoffs

Jake Browning was a beast doe. All PAC 12/10 ( whatever it is now), offensive player of the year , finished sixth in heisman and broke school records. He was a lot better than decent bro.

Everytime that guy has a qb they look invinsible.........even at boise he had bumbs and they were good college qbs

Very true. But he didn't guys talented , and this highly rated. Browning is a special talent. Good arm and moves pretty well too.

Advertisement
Why would they play Perry in mop up duty and waste his redshirt? If he sees significant time sure it's worth it. Otherwise why do it.

If Perry hasn't won the starting job by game 2 he should be RS.....learn the system,bulk up a little and hope like **** some of the juniors decide to stay that last year cause with a good QB we can make it to the playoffs and beyond next year.

U can make the playoffs with a decent qb because i still dont know who washingtons qb was. Still cant believe they made the playoffs

Jake Browning was a beast doe. All PAC 12/10 ( whatever it is now), offensive player of the year , finished sixth in heisman and broke school records. He was a lot better than decent bro.

Everytime that guy has a qb they look invinsible.........even at boise he had bumbs and they were good college qbs

Very true. But he didn't guys talented , and this highly rated. Browning is a special talent. Good arm and moves pretty well too.

Everytime I see a guy like Meyer or Peterson grooming someone Im always worried but u may be right and hes the goods the future will let us kmnow that

Washington qb might be a 1st round pick. Dude threw 43tds and only 9 picks.

scheme

Ridiculous comment. You can tell you just don't watch any college football outside of Miami.

Browning was an All-American and nearly a Heisman finalist. And Yeah, I'm sure NFL teams are looking at him as a 1st round talent because of his college scheme. Right.

Advertisement

Washington qb might be a 1st round pick. Dude threw 43tds and only 9 picks.

scheme

Ridiculous comment. You can tell you just don't watch any college football outside of Miami.

Browning was an All-American and nearly a Heisman finalist. And Yeah, I'm sure NFL teams are looking at him as a 1st round talent because of his college scheme. Right.

Maybe it will be proved I made a ridiculous comment but there coach used to make Boise QBs look elite in college thats y I mentioned that. And yea I only care about Miami I wouldnt watch a Washington game to be real, I would only know about them if we went on a recruiting battle with them for that certain prospect. Could care less about there roster

Advertisement
Back