What I find hilarious!!

Advertisement
Malik Hooker is a good player. There's weird contract language in that 5th year option that almost makes it not worth it in some $ cases. Hooker is one of 2-3 Safeties I hope the Dolphins look at picking up next season (if the Colts ultimately let him loose).
Lu, his numbers looked solid! I can't lie I think 51 tackles and 3 INTs.

Advertisement
Lu, his numbers looked solid! I can't lie I think 51 tackles and 3 INTs.

Yeah, Hooker is legit. Eli Apple though....woof. But Hooker is a guy I want on my team.

None of these RBs are going to get 5th year options. You can thank Gurley for that. They'll be used and moved on to the next up and comer.

Conley been weak. lol. That was Oakland trying to be smarter than you. lol. I laughed at that pick...no way he should've went that high.

Fournette, from what I heard from my client who's a contract liaison (not quite an agent, but he facilitates contract negotiations for those who don't want to pay for the overage of an agent for like .5%.) Fournette is a complete a-hole and a true "me" guy. So part of his decline is he's a RB and he's an a-hole. lol.

Bud Dupree is a nice player too, but not so outstanding where Pitt will pick up that funny 5th year language

Point being just b/c the 5th years are not being picked up, don't mean all of them are bust. Football is such a short career, and these owners are trying to maximize capital in any shape, way, or form. So unless you're just an all-pro, sure fire future HOFer, there's a good chance you'll be seeing a new home for your next contract.

Real recognize real.

In our golden era, we had the same issue. We had a lot of busts.
Facts, like Mike Rumph. Corners suffer in dominant front 7 schemes. I wouldnt take a bama CB at all with the front 7 they play in. Even though some of those corners have athletic intangibles I wouldnt touch them unless its Patrick Peterson cant miss type.

I don’t get the obsession with Fournette, guys an average RB who’s a moron on top of it
I never understood the hype. He's gifted but I never understood the best RB since AP comparisons, that blew my mind when he was coming out.

Advertisement
Facts, like Mike Rumph. Corners suffer in dominant front 7 schemes. I wouldnt take a bama CB at all with the front 7 they play in. Even though some of those corners have athletic intangibles I wouldnt touch them unless its Patrick Peterson cant miss type.
You saw how far 2nd Diggs dropped. They were projecting him top 20 mid season. He dropped to 41 or something like that. That's a lot of money he lost.

The SEC is a meat grinder. Why go there, get drafted in the 1st round and only have a 5 year career, when you can come to Miami, give 50%, leave early and go on the 3rd day or be an UDFA?
Because you can get that first round signing bonus and contact and be retired by the 4th year lol

You saw how far 2nd Diggs dropped. They were projecting him top 20 mid season. He dropped to 41 or something like that. That's a lot of money he lost.
Going to those schools u are guaranteed big money cause of those front 7's and hype. But u may be out the league in 4-5 years or just a jag. Its either u love the money or u love the game man.

Going to those schools u are guaranteed big money cause of those front 7's and hype. But u may be out the league in 4-5 years or just a jag. Its either u love the money or u love the game man.
Think of our those top CBs they had have. Dre Kirpatrick from cincy been in the league 9 years. No pro bowls no nada. D I just looked up yo stats. He has 49 starts the past 4 years with 4 ******* int. Dawg 4 INTs in 4 years...No INTs the past 2 years.. lmao

Advertisement
Think of our those top CBs they had have. Dre Kirpatrick from cincy been in the league 9 years. No pro bowls no nada. D I just looked up yo stats. He has 49 starts the past 4 years with 4 ******* int. Dawg 4 INTs in 4 years...No INTs the past 2 years.. lmao
Yea hes garbage hes a basic *** player, Dee Milner Jets bust. Cant take dbs with front seven like they have its a huge risk. We had Phillip and Rumph on those monster teams but tbh i wouldnt take them round 1. I would take the safeties like Sean and Ed,,,,,,,also the safety bama had in the draft this year those are guys u take.

Edit: Also credit to LSU and OSU they find real good corners that perform in the league alot but still risky, safeties ill take a chance on.

Yea hes garbage hes a basic *** player, Dee Milner Jets bust. Cant take dbs with front seven like they have its a huge risk. We had Phillip and Rumph on those monster teams but tbh i wouldnt take them round 1. I would take the safeties like Sean and Ed,,,,,,,also the safety bama had in the draft this year those are guys u take.

Edit: Also credit to LSU and OSU they find real good corners that perform in the league alot but still risky, safeties ill take a chance on.
I forgot about Miliner!!! **** you called ole boy selling cars and retweeting bama stuff on IG

Some of the buckeyes and SEC boys are getting those 5th year options declined over the past three or four years.. I keep telling yall crown them if you want to.
Darron Lee jets
Robert Nkemdiche
Gaeron Conley
Malik Hooker
Todd Gurley career is done after next year
Bud Dupree
DJ Humpries.. got the contract but I think he's not good
Leonard Fournette

etc.

just shows what a crap shoot this all is!
The challenge for SEC players is motivation. The pay in the NFL is lower than in college, in some cases significantly. They're playing more games in the NFL for veritable pennies on the dollar.

Advertisement
yeah he was congratulating jeudy and ruggs on ig
My boys a crazy *** jet fan and really good with film. He hits on alot of prospects ALOT. He hated that pick he said dude is garbage. He was happy this year though with their first pick.
Juedy and Ruggs are low risk picks and talented so they should be ok

Advertisement
Back