What I’m Hearing on Miami’s Head Coaching Search - Sunday PM

View as article
Why spend all that money to buyout Mario, when you can do the same for an ever better HC who's actually proven they can win?
Miami will be more than fine with the right assistants imo. He knows how a championship program is run from being under saban for a number of years and being one of his best assistants and Miami won’t be pushovers on the field and definitely not in recruiting. Right now this program needs a pitbull recruiter to take the state back and I believe he could hire the right assistants imo

Personally it’s all about who you have around you instead of just the head coach imo

Advertisement
Miami will be more than fine with the right assistants imo. He knows how a championship program is run and Miami won’t be pushovers on the field and definitely not in recruiting.

Personally it’s all about who you have around you instead of just the head coach imo

Dude , a ten million dollar buy out for Mario freaking crystal balls ? Am I in the matrix ? I must’ve been drugged today

Advertisement
Miami will be more than fine with the right assistants imo. He knows how a championship program is run and Miami won’t be pushovers on the field and definitely not in recruiting.

For the love of god dude

Advertisement
Having money equals the ability to get a proven coach or an up and coming coordinator that's on everybody's radar and comes from an excellent coaching tree.

Mario is neither. Don't spend a majority of your money on a buyout clause and leave yourself with a mediocre coach that can't splurge on coordinators. Hard pass.

The only thing that matters to you is recruiting Brock lol We need an innovative offensive mind that can actually develop a QB.

Advertisement
Mario convincing that QB who was virtually guaranteed to be a top 5 pick to come back and then leaving town would be a very Mario-ish type of move.

Mario using Miami rumors to get more money from Oregon would be a very Mario-ish type of move.

Stay tuned.

Senior transfer QB for UM??? I kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back