What I’m Hearing on Miami’s Head Coaching Search - Sunday PM

View as article
Advertisement
Nowhere near true. Even if manny gets the job he will have a competitive offense with an innovative oc. Could be worse. Only way he gets the job is if Blake has more say so than he does.

@dsddcane Have you heard anything about who might be on potential staffs for Mario or Manny?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Somebody here has to be a pilot or own some kind of plane that can get to Ames, Iowa by tomorrow.
I’ve been in Ames each of the past three days and will be there the next two. I don’t have a plane but would be happy to pull a trailer with your meaaage lol

Advertisement
Eric Lauzin been batting 1000% on these coaching situations at Miami lately. Had Simpson hire days before anyone and the Diaz meeting with temple news as well...

Advertisement
I just want the right hire. I don't care if I like the choice or not at first. Manny, I don't mind but that's because I want Dugans, Hartley, and Banda to stay for reasons I don't even understand. Jess as well.

Mario intrigues me. He'll bring in the talent and Bama won't kill us for every recruiting battle anymore. Our OL will indeed get fixed.

The only problem is Manny has no HCing experience and Mario hasn't fielded a winning product yet. If the hire is one of these 2 guys or anyone else for that matter I wish them success because like I said I don't care who they hire as long as it's the right hire.

Advertisement
Mario's buyout is nothing if the BOT really wants him. $10 million isn't much to a group of multi-millionaires/billionaires
Especially with the acc network money coming in the next year. Won’t be a problem really if they really want him which it appears they do

Advertisement
Back