What I’m Hearing on Miami’s Head Coaching Search - Sunday PM

View as article
Advertisement
Leach, babers, Campbell, butch

Easy as that

Get flake out of my ******* face with trash Luigi and no xp diaz

Advertisement
If Diaz did indeed contact them, and I dont have reason not to believe that, how is that going to play with the Temple folks? Just speculating, but I would think he would have to feel good about his chances to even reach out.

Advertisement
Weren’t y’all just on the manny wave 2 weeks ago..now that it’ can actually happen y’all seeing the light

Manny supposedly claimed the school contacted Butch. This report is about other coaches contacting Miami. Lets hope the school realizes this time that Butch is the only one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are you guys so against Diaz? Just because he coached with richt? There’s no way they would hire and let him do the same thing as richt. They will tell him he needs to hire a legit Oc and staff.

If Diaz did indeed contact them, and I dont have reason not to believe that, how is that going to play with the Temple folks? Just speculating, but I would think he would have to feel good about his chances to even reach out.

I they want him bad enough, it could get him more money from them

Advertisement
The only similarity between them is first time HC who was a DC before. Totally different energies, personalities and coaching experiences.

Also hired by head coaches the fans wanted fired.

Let's be real. Cristobal would have Miami in the top 5 of recruiting. The guy learned a lot under Saban. I'm assuming that he would bring Leavitt with him which the SFL def. players would love playing for him.

I like it. I think Mario can win big here and Miami is just like Oregon. IDC what you say, there is plenty of talent here to win 10 games next year and go to ACCCG.

Also, Mario would kick the **** out of our OL.

Advertisement
Back