What has Kevin Patrick besides developed JPP 10 years ago?

So Senat who he never coached and the NC state line that was good before he got there is his resume... nice.
I dont give a **** about the nonsense you talking bout. The man units has produced at every stop. And his d-lines plays the run too.

Advertisement
Who was Mississippi’s dline coach when Diaz was there? My bet is, that’s who Diaz will go after

Advertisement
Give me Patrick now! Keep it in the family. FOH Kuligowski. To me, he never fit the culture here. The dude wasn’t even contacting recruits b/c he “felt” they were leaning elsewhere.

Dude’s a chump, and a b*tch. Anyways, give me K.P.

He’s been talked up a lot around here, but there were stretches of mediocre DL play. Most were making excuses for his poor recruiting as well.

Plus, he’s just making a business decision.

Observation: That Muhfucca interviewing Kevin Patrick is HUGE. Plug him at the 1 technique AND the 3 technique at the same **** time. Plug him on the coast next time a hurricane comes. Jesus Mary and Joseph thas a whale. How many restaurants you think he put outta business? Good Ness. Treadmill fam. For everybody's sake.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Who was Mississippi’s dline coach when Diaz was there? My bet is

appreciate it. Wouldn’t be surprised to see his name pop up.

He has worked for several SEC programs, so Richt definitely knows about him.
He also worked for a couple of coaches at UVA who were coaches (Archer, Lantz)
at UM when Richt was playing for Schnellenberger.
I didn't watch much of A&M last couple of years, but few times I did the defense was atrocious.
Somehow that poor A&M defense notched 43 sacks this past season.
I may have to pull up some of their 2017 games to have a look.

Advertisement
KP lookin em up and down trying to figure out how he’s gonna scheme around him on Saturday

Advertisement
I wonder how long it takes Right to get him here. Ex Cane, should be a lock. So long as they don't go into negotiations looking for a hometown discount... I would think he would want to be here too. But who knows...

"While at USF in 2009, Patrick ranked as one of the nation’s Top-25 recruiters and the top recruiter in the Big East Conference"

That's all I need to see right there...not to mention there is a reason Ol Willie was trying to snag him

Advertisement
Back