What has Kevin Patrick besides developed JPP 10 years ago?

Observation: That Muhfucca interviewing Kevin Patrick is HUGE. Plug him at the 1 technique AND the 3 technique at the same **** time. Plug him on the coast next time a hurricane comes. Jesus Mary and Joseph thas a whale. How many restaurants you think he put outta business? Good Ness. Treadmill fam. For everybody's sake.
His name is Rod Rowe, or so he said. That must have been a few years ago. Wonder if he's keeled over yet. That's actually pretty sad.

Advertisement
didnt know FSU wanted him. we should take him for that alone lmao Richt needs to ****slap willie so he knows whos boss in FL

Give me Patrick now! Keep it in the family. FOH Kuligowski. To me, he never fit the culture here. The dude wasn’t even contacting recruits b/c he “felt” they were leaning elsewhere.

Dude’s a chump, and a b*tch. Anyways, give me K.P.

That can sometimes lead to Down Syndrome.

His name is Rod Rowe, or so he said. That must have been a few years ago. Wonder if he's keeled over yet. That's actually pretty sad.
It is sad. All jokes aside, somebody, if they haven't already, has got to have a convo with buddy. I'm eatin carrot sticks right now and they taste the opposite of tremendous. But health is wealth.

Advertisement
I wonder how long it takes Right to get him here. Ex Cane, should be a lock. So long as they don't go into negotiations looking for a hometown discount... I would think he would want to be here too. But who knows...

Nothing is a lock these days it seems....but it would make sense for him to be interested.

Some of our fans are just simply unrealistic. We were lucky to get Kool for ANY period of time....it was just a perfect timing situation. He simply fits a program that pays recruits well and delivers them to the practice field to get coached up by the technician. We MUST have a guy that can recruit and coach them up...Patrick is that guy.

Anybody knocking Patrick's resume or how well he has done at NC State (because their line was good the year before he came) have no idea what Richt is up against trying to find somebody "somewhat" equal to Kool coaching wise and can recruit well. Who do we turn to as an alternative besides Partridge, a young up and comer to learn on the job? FOH. We just lost arguably the best DL coach in college football...so now that is the standard and nothing else will do huh?

UM

Advertisement
Partridge intrigues me in that in addition to being a known recruiting commodity, he's had experience as a head coach (FAU), defensive coordinator (Wisconsin, though he was "co-coordinator" there with Kevin Ash), and special teams coach (Pitt and Wisky.) He was also Associate Head Coach at both Wisconsin and Arkansas. He could help out in a number of ways here.

Advertisement
Back