What Happens to Ed Reed?

Advertisement
Just a quick thought.... Maybe Ed Reed was a mole planted to get Diaz outta here. Whole time Diaz thought Reed was here to help lol

Naw but I am sure he was asked about his honest opinion of what was going on.

He is the kind of guy you listen to on football matters.

Advertisement
After he leaves you can take his place as the official team clown..What a joke..I still got a #20 jersey around here somewhere that I rocked in the Rose Bowl..Love him to death but his role was nothing more than a mascot..He was the official Walmart greeter of the University of Miami. Too old to put in a full days work but not ready to sit on his *** all day and watch time tick away. Nobody is attacking Ed as a player. Just making light of the gimmicky role here..
Please walk us through one of Ed Reeds days when he's on campus or on the sidelines. You seem to have some serious insight on what his responsibilities are pertaining to his current role with U. I'll hang up and listen. This should be good. I love hearing from people that know the inner workings of the football staff.

Keep him as an analyst. Think he could be great in that role on the defensive side of the ball, since he doesn’t want to be a full time coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back