What Happens to Ed Reed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He legit doesn't have to go anywhere.

It's ******* Ed Reed.
Whoever the *** is talking ****t about Ed Reed is soft! Dude is a made man and doesn't have to go anywhere. Dude is even more of a legend round here now for sticking around during these dark times and helping the kids where he could when Manny was running the circus.

Keep number 20 on payroll and put Alonzo on payroll also bring Zo back to the Crib…I want a Full Clip for these Biches NxT year…Don’t Stop Miami keep Cummn on these Biches face..bring Zo back

Do mascots typically change with coaching staffs?
In the words of @ssvir

will-ferrell-go-****-yourself.gif

Advertisement
GTFOOH with the hate.
I don't think it is hate. We all love Ed Reed, he is the literal best safety ever.

He was hired by Manny to placate a fan base last year . If Reed wants to coach, I will take him, but he has to commit to coaching schedules. I'm not sure he wants that..... And if he doesn't I'm totally cool with.

Whoever the *** is talking ****t about Ed Reed is soft! Dude is a made man and doesn't have to go anywhere. Dude is even more of a legend round here now for sticking around during these dark times and helping the kids where he could when Manny was running the circus.

After he leaves you can take his place as the official team clown..What a joke..I still got a #20 jersey around here somewhere that I rocked in the Rose Bowl..Love him to death but his role was nothing more than a mascot..He was the official Walmart greeter of the University of Miami. Too old to put in a full days work but not ready to sit on his *** all day and watch time tick away. Nobody is attacking Ed as a player. Just making light of the gimmicky role here..

Advertisement
when you slander any Cane who put on a uniform or tried to help us win , even Diaz and I must say with knife around my throat Golden you than are letting them spout out our greatest players who are just trying to help us get back to the glory days… just say thanks for your service and leave it at that… but Ed Reed , for god sakes who are you calling out, one of the greatest Canes of all times… UGH!

They gave all ed reed cash to mario
Okay ... I'm still not seeing any reason why anything needs to happen with Ed. Not sure why the money would matter, did it ever really?

If the GOAT wants to go, for whatever reason, then he can go. Or he can stay like all the other alums. Otherwise, I'm still waiting on a real answer to my point: Why does anything needs to happen to him?

Advertisement
Back