What happens after FSU beats Clemson?

Give us FSU in the ACCCG. Don't give a **** about 58-0. We should have beaten FSU 3 times WITH Golden... We will savage them without.

Advertisement
Clemson is the reason that Al got fired.... i wish them the best of luck every game unless they play us.

Clemson is going to steam roll FSU. FSU is not that good this year, great players on team but not that good.

Nightmare scenario for the ACC. The conference needs Clemson to win, and if Miami makes the ACCCG, we should root for Clemson.

---Finebaum/ESPN (forgetting that they're not talking about the SEC).

One of the worst porsters on the board starts a dumb thread - surprise.

Who gives a **** about F$Who beating Clemson. We have to win out and have some things happen to get to the ACCCG - but you think people are afraid of F$U because they would rather Clemson win?

Advertisement
Nightmare scenario for the ACC. The conference needs Clemson to win, and if Miami makes the ACCCG, we should root for Clemson.

---Finebaum/ESPN (forgetting that they're not talking about the SEC).

Imagine the meltdown! The return would be on 24-7, people *****in that we didn't deserve it, should give back the win, should've been Duke. OMG it would be amazing to see Finebaum and all the other idiots foaming at the mouth at the injustice of it all!! lol People would probably be sayin we shouldn't have fired Al.

< 1% chance that happens, but... well... it is a crazy game. Good times. Good times.

Not going to happen. However, if you really feel that way, bet the farm, your prize hog and all your money. Good luck!.

Not going to happen. However, if you really feel that way, bet the farm, your prize hog and all your money. Good luck!.

thesportsquotient.commediaposts20858canes-629f2450a4de4b4501acbff3d0a3ea0e25dbad20.png

Get on board now! Send all your money to Gofundme/BabyCRDneedsanewpairofshoes

lol

/It feels **** good to watch a game and not have the first thought be "I hate what this mfer is doing to my Canes!"

Advertisement
That stiff arm was nasty!! Oline are opening great lane for Cook, but in the end, Maguire will **** the bed if Clemson can put the game on his shoulders!

Fsu and clemson are stacked rosters and they playlike it. People thinking we are as talented are smoking crack. That's my opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
We could get a chance prove it was Al's fault we lost to Clemson by beating them in title game.

Advertisement
Back