What happens after FSU beats Clemson?

Advertisement
Yep, FSU will beat Clemson. In facts, FSU will blow Clemson Out if Maguire Starts.

Clemson will be Clemson this season and it starts Saturday!

If Cook, Gholson, and every other major contributor is back, it is possible, but I still highly doubt it. Clemson, IMO, is the real deal this yr. You can't focus on Spiller, Watkins, Hopkins, etc.. They spread it all over the field this year so it makes it harder to prepare for. Plus their entire DEF is playing lights out.

Just like FSU was going to beat Oregon last year??

Clemson is legit this year. That defense is nasty.

If they lose a game this year, it won't be by way of blowout. They should beat FSU easily

Advertisement
I don't see a blow out either way, but I think Clemson is the better team. FSU is going to have real problems with Clemson's front seven.

If FSU wins, it is doubtful that an ACC team makes the playoffs and the ACC would lose a lot of money. It will be interesting to see how the referees call the game.

Advertisement
Clemson will Destroy FSU

That is your hate for FSU speaking......which is understandable.

There is nothing dominant about Clemson. Yeah, they smashed us, but our HC was Folden. Would be different game today.....definitely not 58 - 0.

Jimbo and staff are smarter than Dabo and company..................That Means A Lot!

Watched all the Clemson games this year (fiance went to school there) They are the real deal this year. I expect a good game but a double digit victory for Clemson. Will be at the game to witness the debauchery first hand.

Not happening

Clemson is going to obliterate FSU

Hopefully we can eek out the coastal and get a rematch and make it a respectable game this time without Golden holding us back

Advertisement
Clemson will Destroy FSU

There is nothing dominant about Clemson. Yeah, they smashed us, but our HC was Folden. Would be different game today.....definitely not 58 - 0.

Jimbo and staff are smarter than Dabo and company..................That Means A Lot!

Jimbo and staff almost gave the game away 2 years in a row to an Al Goldie led team. Meanwhile Clemson stays on the field during halftime. Clemson wins by double digits.

Depends if Cook plays. Clemson has the D but he's almost impossible to stop. Tough place to play. Wouldn't bet on anything.

Advertisement
Clemson will Destroy FSU

Jimbo and staff almost gave the game away 2 years in a row to an Al Goldie led team. Meanwhile Clemson stays on the field during halftime. Clemson wins by double digits.

That's like saying Folden almost beat fsu twice.....but he loss twice

LOL

Clemson is not losing this game.

I would not be shocked to see FSU win this game. It's just the way college football works.

Crazier things have happened; however, I feel like this FSU team doesn't have that magic to overcome Clemson this time.

On paper...no doubt, I agree 100%.

College football is just nuts these days. Parity is more evident than ever and when you add a divisional rival to the equation....nothing would surprise me. If I were a betting man I wouldn't touch this game.

Advertisement
Back