What happened to Stacy Coley

Playmaker03

Recruit
He looked like he had a GREAT future after his frosh season. What happened,and how is he looking this spring? I fear that this is a rinse repeat story that we have heard far too often since the Pro bowlers left Coral Gables.

Advertisement
He looked like he had a GREAT future after his frosh season. What happened,and how is he looking this spring? I fear that this is a rinse repeat story that we have heard far too often since the Pro bowlers left Coral Gables.

He was "freelancing" and didn't buy into "the process".

Advertisement
In case yall forgot

[video=youtube;veREL5g-wWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veREL5g-wWc[/video]

He's gotten bigger, stronger, and faster...he'll be a beast this year.

original(3).jpg

Advertisement
Sophomore slump. Didnt come into 2nd season hungry and focused. Went thru motions. Word is he's taken the offseason much more serious and has grown up and looks ready to produce.

Coley seems lazy and disinterested to me. I was watching some tape of last year and on more than a couple of occasions he put in zero effort to run his route when he wasn't the first option. He didn't work to get open and acted like he didn't care if he got the ball or not.

Some of this is on OC Coley as he really didn't try to design any plays for him besides the bubble screen. He was used a little more creatively in the FSU game but even then he wasn't dialed in 100% every play.

Also, one thing is for certain Brad and Coley have zero chemistry on the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid could dominate he has elite quickness. He just doesn't have that dog mentality that all the great receivers have where they are open on every play and no one can stop them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They need to stop throwing him bubble screens all the **** time and let him get the ball deep like Dorsett.

Advertisement
Back