What happened to Pete?

Better to say nothing at all than answer some of these retarded questions every day

Advertisement
Funny thing is Pete gives updates pretty much every day or so its just that everyone refreshes the page 100,000 times per day so it seems like longer.

Advertisement
what happened to ray lewis? he hasnt made any tackles all week, and the super bowl is in a few days!!!

Seems to have fallen off the earth the past few days. This is the time when he should be shooting down or reaffirming information a few times a day.

Yeah you would think for all the money we pay him and all we have done for him he would give us more. Give me a break.

Seems to have fallen off the earth the past few days. This is the time when he should be shooting down or reaffirming information a few times a day.

Yeah you would think for all the money we pay him and all we have done for him he would give us more. Give me a break.

358.gif

Advertisement
I'm with Drew here though. Nothing against Pete but between Sunday-Wednesday I'm ready to start punching holes in the walls to relieve the tension.

I'm with Drew here though. Nothing against Pete but between Sunday-Wednesday I'm ready to start punching holes in the walls to relieve the tension.

I just quit my job as well. I haven't had a ton of **** to do all week. THE TEDIUM!

Advertisement

I just quit my job as well. I haven't had a ton of **** to do all week. THE TEDIUM!

Oh dear lord how have you made it this far? I salute you. I haven't even made plans for Sunday yet because my stomach starts flipping over when I think about it.

Oh dear lord how have you made it this far? I salute you. I haven't even made plans for Sunday yet because my stomach starts flipping over when I think about it.

plans were made for me. ive also been sleeping a ton. i hate actually watching my favorite teams in games that matter because of the tension. this week and sunday are going to be a nightmare for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back