What happend to GEO?

Don't ask about individual posters. He'll post when he's ready
 
Don't ask about individual posters. He'll post when he's ready

Dont tell me what to do.

fwiw i think it was a joke . . . folks asking about individual recruits . . . now asking about posters/writers . . . again I'm pretty sure it was a joke

lol

that is the worst isn't it? someone does a funny but u don't get it so u get mad. lol happens to me too:)
 
Don't ask about individual posters. He'll post when he's ready

Dont tell me what to do.

fwiw i think it was a joke . . . folks asking about individual recruits . . . now asking about posters/writers . . . again I'm pretty sure it was a joke

lol

that is the worst isn't it? someone does a funny but u don't get it so u get mad. lol happens to me too:)

Not a joke, we are no longer to ask about individual recruits unless we want to get band. I think Pete's finally had enough of our ****.
 
Back
Top