What former players will be on sidelines?

Advertisement
Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Too many people want to think they are a comedian. Wish they would send their stuff to Saturday Night Live, Comedy Central etc. rather than wasting peoples time who were hoping to learn answers to an intelligent question about UM football team's upcoming big game.

So you created a second screen name to talk to your first screen name? Good thinking.

Can't some of you people simply not respond if you don't have the answers. There really is a shortage of respect and it has become a disease. I would like to know who will be on the sidelines. Fair ?

tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
Cane since 1060 said:
Can't some of you people simply not respond if you don't have the answers. There really is a shortage of respect and it has become a disease. I would like to know who will be on the sidelines. Fair ?

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Too many people want to think they are a comedian. Wish they would send their stuff to Saturday Night Live, Comedy Central etc. rather than wasting peoples time who were hoping to learn answers to an intelligent question about UM football team's upcoming big game.
Pussy Trump GIF - Pussy Trump Kidnplay GIFs

i respect you for being either one of the best trolls to ever grace the board, or one of the most uncannily oblivious fans. either way, that's a huge accomplishment that has to be acknowledged.

new to the internet, eh?

Advertisement
Kellen Winslow Jr.

He will be granted a "compassionate grounds" pass to attend the gaytor funeral! It better not be any grandma gaytor fans in the crowd, or else.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back