What former players will be on sidelines?

Advertisement
Can't some of you people simply not respond if you don't have the answers. There really is a shortage of respect and it has become a disease. I would like to know who will be on the sidelines. Fair ?

C'mon man

It's ridiculous to assume that ANYONE here has the itineraries of EVERY former Cane player AND also knows what is and may occur in their lives.

The best you can do is contact the University's Athletic Department or Sports Information office and ask who has applied or who will be OR has been given sideline passes.

I suggest you do that .......and report back to us? Fair?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't some of you people simply not respond if you don't have the answers. There really is a shortage of respect and it has become a disease. I would like to know who will be on the sidelines. Fair ?

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Too many people want to think they are a comedian. Wish they would send their stuff to Saturday Night Live, Comedy Central etc. rather than wasting peoples time who were hoping to learn answers to an intelligent question about UM football team's upcoming big game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back