What Else Needs To Be Seen? What The **** Are They Doing?

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Anyone just baffled at the fact that there's been no action taken yet? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I was worried Golden might be retained based solely on how incompetent the people in charge are, but now I believe they have no choice.

This whole thing is too toxic. Next year would be a nightmare all the way around. The negativity around the program is palpable.

1. We have confirmation of heated exchanges and tension between Coley and Golden

2. Clearly Coley has had enough as he's sniffing around an SEC bottom feeder to just get the **** away from Golden

3. Already ran off one Miami guy in Barrow

4. He's lost the team yet again. 3 straight losses to end the year, 2 inexcusable *** kickings at the hands of garbage teams

5. Fights breaking out in the locker room

6. Players urging recruits to stay away

7. ZERO recruiting momentum. The local players and coaches have seen enough. They don't want the '72 Dodge Pinto Al is trying to sell. He's fake and they know it.

8. A class that will probably finished ranked in the mid to low 20s

9. His best team ever went 6-6 and is losing 8-10 guys to the draft

I don't see a scenario that exists where you march this guy out in the Spring and pretend like everything is ok. More hashtags? More "Go To Less Games" ads? More corny Golden slogans? There would be zero excitement among fans or players.

It would be one of the saddest, most dysfunctional seasons in Miami football history.

This has become a failed experiment. It's a circus. And it needs to be burnt to the ground.

Advertisement
Michigan still has not fired Hoke but Miami needs to hurry. This is not good for my stress levels.

Incompetence from top to bottom.

This program has one foot in the grave and retaining Golden will be the final blow.

Miami will be no better than a mediocre football program for two decades.

Michigan still has not fired Hoke but Miami needs to hurry. This is not good for my stress levels.

apparently michigan is waiting until jan 1 because hoke's buyout drops from $3 million to $2 million at the start of the new year. i'm praying that we're in a similar situation.

What's truly mind boggling is that there are people within the leadership of the university that are actually resisting efforts to fire him. If that weren't the case he'd be fired already. Just mind numbing, but the incompetence is real and why he will most likely be back next season

Advertisement

apparently michigan is waiting until jan 1 because hoke's buyout drops from $3 million to $2 million at the start of the new year. i'm praying that we're in a similar situation.

I'm pretty sure they're firing him in the afternoon today based on the latest reports. They did that waiting until after the bowl thing with rich rod last time

I'd rather they fold this once proud program rather than to watch that fat ****** sweating on the sidelines next year.

It's like they are sticking their finger in our faces. This program is DONE for a minimum 6-7 years if Golden isn't let go this year. How can they not see that? If Golden stays, we will have a horrendous 2015 class, a horrendous 2016 class, and then our new head coach--if we even hire the right guy--will be left with absolute **** talent and a devastated program. You thought our talent in 2011 was bad when Golden took over? L O L, that team will be the 2001 Hurricanes compared to the Hurricanes in 2016 if Golden isn't fired.

It's asinine that he hasn't been fired yet. He should have been fired after the GT game, but since we aren't ballsy enough to do that, he shouldn't have been allowed on the team bus after Pitt. It's really pathetic.

The difference between firing Golden this year, and using the new guy's first year recruiting bump for 2016 and keeping Golden and then having two wasted classes is just massive. It's the difference between being an ACC contender next year and landing a top 5 2016 class or absolutely sucking for at best 3-4 years and at worst another decade or so.

Last edited:
Anyone just baffled at the fact that there's been no action taken yet? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I was worried Golden might be retained based solely on how incompetent the people in charge are, but now I believe they have no choice.

This whole thing is too toxic. Next year would be a nightmare all the way around. The negativity around the program is palpable.

1. We have confirmation of heated exchanges and tension between Coley and Golden

2. Clearly Coley has had enough as he's sniffing around an SEC bottom feeder to just get the **** away from Golden

4. He's lost the team yet again. 3 straight losses to end the year, 2 inexcusable *** kickings at the hands of garbage teams

7. ZERO recruiting momentum. The local players and coaches have seen enough. They don't want the '72 Dodge Pinto Al is trying to sell. He's fake and they know it.

I don't see a scenario that exists where you march this guy out in the Spring and pretend like everything is ok. More hashtags? More "Go To Less Games" ads? More corny Golden slogans? There would be zero excitement among fans or players.

It would be one of the saddest, most dysfunctional seasons in Miami football history.

This has become a failed experiment. It's a circus. And it needs to be burnt to the ground.

Excellent post. I feel that the vast majority of the fan base myself included see the same thing. You summed up the situation perfectly and that is why I also believe they have no choice. We are far past the point of diminishing returns with this imbecil. There is absolutely nothing to be gained by not firing him. The damage accrued by retaining him would be near catastrophic.

Clearly, players do not want to play for him and coaches(Barrow, Coley) do not want to coach for him. Nobody wants anything to do with his fatalistic football philosophy or the 300 page losers manual that goes with it. Everyone is on to him. Everyone knows that his stupid binder, eight pillars, and mind numbing slogans and hashtags are nothing but fancy props. They are glittery window dressing designed to distract you from the fact that he has absolutely no idea how to coach or run a program.

Advertisement
It's like they are sticking their finger in our faces. This program is DONE for a minimum 6-7 years if Golden isn't let go this year. How can they not see that? If Golden stays, we will have a horrendous 2015 class, a horrendous 2016 class, and then our new head coach--if we even hire the right guy--will be left with absolute **** talent and a devastated program. You thought our talent in 2011 was bad when Golden took over? L O L, that team will be the 2001 Hurricanes compared to the Hurricanes in 2016 if Golden isn't fired.

It's asinine that he hasn't been fired yet. He should have been fired after the GT game, but since we aren't ballsy enough to do that, he shouldn't have been allowed on the team bus after Pitt. It's really pathetic.

The difference between firing Golden this year, and using the new guy's first year recruiting bump for 2016 and keeping Golden and then having two wasted classes is just massive. It's the difference between being an ACC contender next year and landing a top 5 2016 class or absolutely sucking for at best 3-4 years and at worst another decade or so.

they just don't care. it's aggravating

wonder if they're waiting for us to lose our bowl game first, I hope we draw a team with a wide open O

Advertisement
Agreed. He has lost the team. The fan base is ****ed but Donna is not firing Golden. Plus, there is too much money on the table to buy out with he new extension.

Excellent post. I feel that the vast majority of the fan base myself included see the same thing. You summed up the situation perfectly and that is why I also believe they have no choice. We are far past the point of diminishing returns with this imbecil. There is absolutely nothing to be gained by not firing him. The damage accrued by retaining him would be near catastrophic.

Clearly, players do not want to play for him and coaches(Barrow, Coley) do not want to coach for him. Nobody wants anything to do with his fatalistic football philosophy or the 300 page losers manual that goes with it. Everyone is on to him. Everyone knows that his stupid binder, eight pillars, and mind numbing slogans and hashtags are nothing but fancy props. They are glittery window dressing designed to distract you from the fact that he has absolutely no idea how to coach or run a program.

Didn't Miami just put a bunch of money in their facilities? It doesn't seem that they would be willing to throw that all away by keeping Golden around to ruin a few more seasons. His best team went 6-6.. wow. I keep checking this site, and flipping to ESPN looking for breaking news but nada. Man, if I see Coley to Kentuky before I see Golden gone I just wont know what to think.

Another poorly run program. $1 million is not worth the recruiting hit the new coach will take by waiting so long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back