What Else Does Manny Need to Do?

frankthetank14

Redshirt Freshman
What else do you all think Manny needs to do/bring in to earn everyone's stamp of approval. Obviously winning fixes all, but I'm curious as to what else he needs to do. I think he learned a lot in his first year and is making the necessary changes to build this program back. I think he's the kind of the coach that wouldn't bolt at other opportunities (NFL jobs) if he wins here like our other legendary coaches, which is why I want him to succeed.

Advertisement
What else do you all think Manny needs to do/bring in to earn everyone's stamp of approval. Obviously winning fixes all, but I'm curious as to what else he needs to do. I think he learned a lot in his first year and is making the necessary changes to build this program back. I think he's the kind of the coach that wouldn't bolt at other opportunities (NFL jobs) if he wins here like our other legendary coaches, which is why I want him to succeed.

Win. It's that simple.

I would also like to add "not brag about our team prior to losing the game", but I think that would be covered by "Win".

8804533.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Start acting like a professional. Ditch the props. Stop the celebration tracking. Stop the dancing when we are getting mauled by a bad team. Stop crashing coaching clinics that you could probably learn something from.

Winning is the most important thing, and I don't see any of the extra crap contributing to wins. Focus on football, not trying to look clever.

Advertisement
Start acting like a professional. Ditch the props. Stop the celebration tracking. Stop the dancing when we are getting mauled by a bad team. Stop crashing coaching clinics that you could probably learn something from.

Winning is the most important thing, and I don't see any of the extra crap contributing to wins. Focus on football, not trying to look clever.
Worth repeating. Bump.

Advertisement
Win.

All the offseason hooplah is meaningless. Turnover chains, TD rings, sideline moshpits are all irrelevant.

Put a fast, aggressive, hardworking, motivated product on the field. And win a lot of **** games.

bingo. win. the props are fine by me. theyre fun and the fans and kids like it. none of it matters (whether you have them or not) if you dont win.

Advertisement
Back