What % do you give Miami on these kids?

I'll play along. No inside information here, just some guesses based on what I have read out there (and here):

Sanguinetti - 1% (not a take, but catastrophes can happen)

MAR - 90% (my only hesitation here is his infatuation with playing offense and our staff's initial, but correct, pitch to play defense)

Bogle - 65% (flirtation with Tennessee and now Baga is discouraging, but he is around and seems to show the U love)

Neal - 90% (faith in Cleveland Gary's "little" cousin to do the right thing)

Stevenson - 51% (UGA has me nervous, but not shook... he basically lives on campus)

Ladson - 5% (judging by the flurry of WRs offers in the Spring after he committed, I have to believe the staff isn't thrilled with our chances)

Dent - 10% (the de-commit to re-commit is very rare... he did say he wanted to come to Paradise, but who knows what that's about)

Summerall - 25% (feels like we are still behind f$u and a few $ec schools)

Battle - 20%/40% (even with the commit to o$u, there is a lot of time left and his father seems to like UM's coaches. add the other 20% if he comes to paradise)

McIntosh - 99% (born Cane)

Zipperer - 55% (wasn't sure what to make of the "leaving the state for school" comment... I think he likes us over UiF, and if he stays in Florida its to play in the State of Miami for El Sicario Blanco)

Re: Battle, flips are the exception, not the rule and Meyer rarely loses recruits. Think he's all the way gone and we should focus time on other kids on the board.

Advertisement
Sanguinetti

MAR

Bogle

Neal

Stevenson

Ladson

Dent

Summerall

Battle

McIntosh

Zipperer

We can close with a MONSTER class if the chips fall right

Neal 60
Bogle 50
Stevenson 60
Ladson 0
MAR 70
Dent 15
Summerall 30
Battle 10
Mcintosh 60
Zipperer 40
Sanguinetti 10

Sanguinetti 50%, not sure he's a take

MAR 100%

Bogle 75%

Neal 75%

Stevenson 75%

Ladson 0%

Dent 25%

Summerall 60%

Battle 60%

McIntosh no idea

Zipperer no idea

These are all based off reading interviews and gut feelings

Re: Battle, flips are the exception, not the rule and Meyer rarely loses recruits. Think he's all the way gone and we should focus time on other kids on the board.

I agree nobody should be counting on a flip with Battle and he's probably gone to o$u. But if he shows up to Paradise, and dad stays in his ear, who knows...

Sanguinetti- 5% Not Miami level

MAR- 85%

Bogle-65%

Neal-60%

Stevenson-35%

Ladson-5%

Dent-5%

Summerall-10%

Battle-5%

McIntosh-90%

Zipperer-Really depends if programs like Clemson or Georgia would take him, if not cane. Doubt he will be a take for Clemson so 70%

Advertisement
Sanguinetti 50%, not sure he's a take

MAR 100%

Bogle 75%

Neal 75%

Stevenson 75%

Ladson 0%

Dent 25%

Summerall 60%

Battle 60%

McIntosh no idea

Zipperer no idea

These are all based off reading interviews and gut feelings
Or being delusional

Advertisement
Four locks 🔒 three toss ups and five no chance at this time.

OT - Neal (100%)
RB - McIntosh (100%)
ATH - Richards (100%)
DT - Ingraham (100%)
DB - Stevenson (50%)
TE - Zipperer (50%)
WDE - Bogle ( 50%)
DB - Sanguinetti (0%)
WDE - Summerall (0%)
WR - Ladson ( 0%) (Clemson commit)
DB - Battle ( 0% ) (OSU commit)
DB - Dent ( 0%) (FSU commit)

Sanguinetti - 0 - not a take

MAR - 100% - Wanted to commit last year before being adviced to go through the process. Only a matter of time

Bogle - 75% - I think hes playing most schools and has his down already. Im hedging its us

Neal - 100% - I think hes waiting for a certain date. Feels similar to Al Blades last year

Stevenson - 75% - see Bogle

Ladson - 1% - if Clemson lays an egg this year and coach heads roll.

Dent - 0% - He gone

Summerall 0% - I think he might falling off with coaches

Battle - 100% - I think we got him after no commitment to OSU this week. I think he announces at Paradise, one week after previous commitment date

McIntosh - 100% - he comin. Second RB to a great RB class (again) (Shout out to the goat recruiter coach Brown)

Zipperer - 100% - Hartley

No pants will be worn for all of 2019 if this list happens

Take my advice, pants are very overrated. I’ve been walking around looking like Donald Duck since the 16 class.

Im old though and people my age get thrown in jail for running around pantless with a saggy ***..😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sanguinetti 20%

MAR 80%

Bogle 70%

Neal 75%

Stevenson 50%

Ladson 1%

Dent 4%

Summerall 45%

Battle 6%

McIntosh 92%