Ladson

Dent

Summerall

Battle

McIntosh

Zipperer

We can close with a MONSTER class if the chips fall right

Advertisement
Sanguinetti 0% if we don't want him. 100% if we do want him.

MAR 75% I like our chances

Bogle 65% I think we win out in the end

Neal 75% I like our chances

Stevenson 50% us or Georgia

Ladson 0% he gone

Dent 0% he gone

Summerall 50% Us vs UF

Battle 25% I think he commits to OSU but we stay on him

McIntosh 100% cane

We can close with a MONSTER class if the chips fall right

Advertisement
Sanguinetti - 0 - not a take

MAR - 100% - Wanted to commit last year before being adviced to go through the process. Only a matter of time

Bogle - 75% - I think hes playing most schools and has his down already. Im hedging its us

Neal - 100% - I think hes waiting for a certain date. Feels similar to Al Blades last year

Stevenson - 75% - see Bogle

Ladson - 1% - if Clemson lays an egg this year and coach heads roll.

Dent - 0% - He gone

Summerall 0% - I think he might falling off with coaches

Battle - 100% - I think we got him after no commitment to OSU this week. I think he announces at Paradise, one week after previous commitment date

McIntosh - 100% - he comin. Second RB to a great RB class (again) (Shout out to the goat recruiter coach Brown)

Zipperer - 100% - Hartley

Sanguinetti - 0 - not a take

MAR - 100% - Wanted to commit last year before being adviced to go through the process. Only a matter of time

Bogle - 75% - I think hes playing most schools and has his down already. Im hedging its us

Neal - 100% - I think hes waiting for a certain date. Feels similar to Al Blades last year

Stevenson - 75% - see Bogle

Ladson - 1% - if Clemson lays an egg this year and coach heads roll.

Dent - 0% - He gone

Summerall 0% - I think he might falling off with coaches

Battle - 100% - I think we got him after no commitment to OSU this week. I think he announces at Paradise, one week after previous commitment date

McIntosh - 100% - he comin. Second RB to a great RB class (again) (Shout out to the goat recruiter coach Brown)

Zipperer - 100% - Hartley
Please let this happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll play along. No inside information here, just some guesses based on what I have read out there (and here):

Sanguinetti - 1% (not a take, but catastrophes can happen)

MAR - 90% (my only hesitation here is his infatuation with playing offense and our staff's initial, but correct, pitch to play defense)

Bogle - 65% (flirtation with Tennessee and now Baga is discouraging, but he is around and seems to show the U love)

Neal - 90% (faith in Cleveland Gary's "little" cousin to do the right thing)

Stevenson - 51% (UGA has me nervous, but not shook... he basically lives on campus)

Ladson - 5% (judging by the flurry of WRs offers in the Spring after he committed, I have to believe the staff isn't thrilled with our chances)

Dent - 10% (the de-commit to re-commit is very rare... he did say he wanted to come to Paradise, but who knows what that's about)

Summerall - 25% (feels like we are still behind f$u and a few $ec schools)

Battle - 20%/40% (even with the commit to o$u, there is a lot of time left and his father seems to like UM's coaches. add the other 20% if he comes to paradise)

McIntosh - 99% (born Cane)

Zipperer - 55% (wasn't sure what to make of the "leaving the state for school" comment... I think he likes us over UiF, and if he stays in Florida its to play in the State of Miami for El Sicario Blanco)

Sanguinetti

MAR

Bogle

Neal

Stevenson

Ladson

Dent

Summerall

Battle

McIntosh

Zipperer

We can close with a MONSTER class if the chips fall right[/QUOTE
Ladson, Dent, Battle: Not coming
Summerall and Zipperer: Maybe
MAR, Bogle, Neal, McIntosh, and Stevenson: Canes!

Battle 69 % osu
Bogle 69% UM
Mac 69 % UM
Zipp 69 $ UM
Neal 69 % UM
Stephenson 69 % Uga/Um
Dent 69 % Bama
Ladson 69 % Clemson
Sanguetti 1 % Um

Advertisement
Back