What did the Coronavirus took away from you sports wise?

I was planning on going to the Vegas for the draft and was pumped about being there for 3 dolphins first round picks.. still stings

Advertisement
Son AAU summer basketball season. Was going to be starting shooting guard. My daughter high school freshman track season. She was running 12.3s (100m) and 47s (300m hurdles) in practice on the regular. She was excited for states and new balance nationals.

Hopefully we can still have our outdoor aau/usatf youth season.

I'm a beat writer for an FCS team in the south, so now I have no games and probably no spring football to cover. If that's the case, the next actual event to cover will be media day all the way in mid July.

Not to mention as a fan, missing the Heat's playoff push, the Dolphins draft, Canes spring practice, Liverpool about to lock up the Premier League... It all just stinks.

Son's 12U baseball season. This is his last year of playing on a 50/70 field. Was suppose to have been a special time. One last hurrah with his buddies as a lot of them will not be able to make the transition to 60/90 next year. Its a **** shame cause he worked hard all winter on his swing too. I'm starting to accept that there probably won't be baseball this Spring. He doesn't know yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back