What did the Coronavirus took away from you sports wise?

Banned
Banned
For me it was the 2020 Boys and Girls Championships in Jamaica.

There was no less that 8 HS teams threatening to run under 40 seconds in the 4x1 next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The answer is...nothing.

I feel for the kids and young folks who didn't get the opportunity to compete. That bothers me more than anything I didn't get to see.

My Tuesday night co-Ed softball team got canceled..was gearing up for a primeTime matchup with playoff seeding on the line

Advertisement
Had tickets to my first heat game last weekend. Heat vs Bulls. I was excited but I guess I will have to wait now.

Attachments

• 46E9804A-AA73-4EFF-AED3-9DEC2FB918C5.jpeg
    46E9804A-AA73-4EFF-AED3-9DEC2FB918C5.jpeg
    530.7 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
My sons 13U spring/summer travel baseball season. At least they got to play in the 12u Cooperstown tourney last year. They cancelled this years tourney.

Advertisement
Yup, high school baseball gone. travel ball gone.. rec ball gone for now. Hopefully the boy will be allowed to move up and play in the 15-18 league over the summer. Hopefully.

Cooperstown will be a memory you and your son will never forget. My Aau team won it when we were 12u and I still have my ring. My dad also brings it up every now and then

I play in men's league hockey tournaments almost every weekend during the winter and 2 weekends ago a big tournament got cancelled. There was only a couple tournaments left for the year but those obviously have been cancelled so now I have to wait until softball starts in mid May. Hopefully those leagues don't get pushed back.

Advertisement
Back