What did I tell you

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Let me repeat:

I think we got who we wanted in Lashlee.

And you heard it here first, but season ticket renewal deadline is sometime mid next week. So just a guess here, but logic might dictate that they’re wanting to make a splash announcement sometime before mid next week if they possibly can. Unless of course the person or persons that they’ve targeted, their circumstances prevent them from committing or making the announcement until later.

It is not rocket science.

Supposedly more hires coming in the next few days.

Again, season-ticket renewal deadlines begin on Wednesday, which is the last day to enroll in the payment plan. Which is why this Wednesday is the deadline for most people.

The drop-dead renewal deadline, is January 29, but at that point a payment plan is no longer available, you would have to pay the full amount.

I’m not saying I’m a great sage, nor am I claiming any kind of insider information, it’s just common sense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let me repeat:

Again, season-ticket renewal deadlines begin on Wednesday, which is the last day to enroll in the payment plan. Which is why this Wednesday is the deadline for most people.

The drop-dead renewal deadline, is January 29, but at that point a payment plan is no longer available, you would have to pay the full amount.

i’m not saying how many great sage, nor am I claiming any kind of insider information, it’s just common sense

SHUT UP!!!

Do you know how many coaches we missed out on because we didn't act sooner?

I don't, that's why I'm asking...

dont look at me maya erskine GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Travis better start calling players to make sure they’re working or at least walking we seem to just show up to play.

Travis has a monstrous job ahead of him being being shocked at the awesome talent we have yet very few lunch box go to work players.

I’m sure a lot of voicemail messages he’ll be leaving .

BAMA COMIN

Travis better start calling players to make sure they’re working or at least walking we seem to just show up to play.

Travis has a monstrous job ahead of him being being shocked at the awesome talent we have yet very few lunch box go to work players.

I’m sure a lot of voicemail messages he’ll be leaving .

BAMA COMIN

Who tf is Travis? Damnit man, if you’re gonna spell T-Rob’s name(Travaris) wrong, really fûck it up. Don’t just call him Travis, like he’s a country singer or some shît, and try to keep it moving.

Last edited:
Let me repeat:

i’m not saying how many great sage, nor am I claiming any kind of insider information, it’s just common sense

Why does the season ticket payment plan option end so soon?

Seems odd that this option wouldn’t have a more flexible date.

Advertisement
SHUT UP!!!

Do you know how many coaches we missed out on because we didn't act sooner?

I don't, that's why I'm asking...
Trying to decipher what you are asking here. Surely you are not insinuating Manny would risk losing a coaching hire just because he wants the timing to be perfect?

Who tf is Travis? Damnit man, if you’re gonna spell T-Rob’s name(Travaris) wrong, really fûck it up. Don’t just call him Travis, like he’s a country singer or some shît, and try to keep it moving.
LMAO , Love it , it really doesn’t matter I don’t give a hoot.

Block me out or ignore .

All I know is this DB coach can’t fix the child mindset set we have till these kids leave and take the infestation with them to the NFL LMAO they’ll fix there problems by asking them to hand in there play books .

BAMA 70
Canes 6 ( 2) FG maybe

We have a children’s mindset 4-5 years to fix.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me repeat:

I’m not saying I’m a great sage, nor am I claiming any kind of insider information, it’s just common sense
Jacksonville possibly matters fwiw

Block me out or ignore .

All I know is this DB coach can’t fix the child mindset set we have till these kids leave and take the infestation with them to the NFL LMAO they’ll fix there problems by asking them to hand in there play books .

BAMA 70
Canes 6 ( 2) FG maybe

**** i said 66-10 bama

Block me out or ignore .

BAMA 70
Canes 6 ( 2) FG maybe

We have a children’s mindset 4-5 years to fix

Dude

Block me out or ignore .

BAMA 70
Canes 6 ( 2) FG maybe

Guessing you know this first hand 🤔
I’d never ignore you. Everyone needs a good laugh now and again.

Advertisement
Back