What did I tell you

Why does the season ticket payment plan option end so soon?

Seems odd that this option wouldn’t have a more flexible date.
They want to split the monthly payments into as little as possible so in order to renew tickets on the payment plan, you have to renew them almost as soon as the season ends.

I just had them forward my money from last year to this year since I didn’t go to any games in 2020

Advertisement
They want to split the monthly payments into as little as possible so in order to renew tickets on the payment plan, you have to renew them almost as soon as the season ends.

I just had them forward my money from last year to this year since I didn’t go to any games in 2020

That makes sense. So you’re paying little if anything for 2021 tickets. I’m paying about a third of what I normally would pay since I did attend games this past fall.

Looks like they are planning for full houses next year, or as full as they can get them. Let’s hope it’s like that.

SHUT UP!!!

Do you know how many coaches we missed out on because we didn't act sooner?

I don't, that's why I'm asking...
How do you know we missed out and inquiries were not already made? The SEC loves to recycle coaches for instance. Perhaps we have somebody already in mind.

That makes sense. So you’re paying little if anything for 2021 tickets. I’m paying about a third of what I normally would pay since I did attend games this past fall.

Looks like they are planning for full houses next year, or as full as they can get them. Let’s hope it’s like that.
I told the ticket office to pound sand after the UNC game. I will call them if major changes were made. My seats were going nowhere.

I told the ticket office to pound sand after the UNC game. I will call them if major changes were made. My seats were going nowhere.

You’re not the only one. I didn’t communicate with them, but I know how you feel.

Part of the reason I think major changes are and will continue to be made.

It’s in everyone’s best interest.

Manny has almost zero survival chance past this year without hiring a new DC (unless he pulls of a miracle otherwise, which is highly unlikely), and the people that pay the bills, namely us, are highly restless.

Advertisement
I come from an era of warriors whom has a hard time with ME players whom acknowledged the go through the motions.

Back the day if I detected these players in practice I stop the play in seconds and call them out to get right or off the field PERIOD.
I couldn’t allow infestation to germinate even in a game with time out I’d just walk over an say YOU know your not right why would you hurt this D by being weak , go get a breather NOW.

I left football because I couldn’t play at the level required of myself and would cause hurt for my fellow warriors I LIMPED AWAY to not cheat my team.

This why my posts are ALIEN to many here.

It was truly a time when WARRIORS roamed I happy to say I LIVED IT AND NOW ITS ALL IN MY DREAMS AND BLESSED TO ACCESS THEM.

The day when WARRIORS return

WE WILL WIN AGAIN

I come from an era of warriors whom has a hard time with ME players whom acknowledged the go through the motions.

Back the day if I detected these players in practice I stop the play in seconds and call them out to get right or off the field PERIOD.
I couldn’t allow infestation to germinate even in a game with time out I’d just walk over an say YOU know your not right why would you hurt this D by being weak , go get a breather NOW.

I left football because I couldn’t play at the level required of myself and would cause hurt for my fellow warriors I LIMPED AWAY to not cheat my team.

This why my posts are ALIEN to many here.

It was truly a time when WARRIORS roamed I happy to say I LIVED IT AND NOW ITS ALL IN MY DREAMS AND BLESSED TO ACCESS THEM.

The day when WARRIORS return

WE WILL WIN AGAIN

Were you in danger of being eaten by a dinosaur at any point during your tenure?

Advertisement
Back