What commit this season

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Will you keep your eyes on most?

For me its Art Sitkowski. Kid has all of the physical & mental tools to be an elite QB. I'm really want to see if he's able to better his production with all of the elite players he has around him even tougher competition.

Advertisement

For me its Art Sitkowski. Kid has all of the physical & mental tools to be an elite QB. I'm really want to see if he's able to better his production with all of the elite players he has around him even tougher competition.

From an "I like to watch them excel" standpoint, there are a bunch.

But from an "I need to make sure this guy is worth it" standpoint, Sitkowski is the one.

Ivey- been hyped up by Pete and Duasso forever. Does it on the 7on7 circuit but lets see it in real football.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sits see if he finally gets busted for his pre-interview/game/workout ritual of snorting cocaine.
giphy.jpg

Advertisement
Is there any way to get that Booker T Heritage game on TV? Its tonight right?

Ivey- been hyped up by Pete and Duasso forever. Does it on the 7on7 circuit but lets see it in real football.

Ivey is a prototype corner. Production has never been his issue. It's health. Kid will be a first rounder when it's all said and done.

Advertisement
Jalen Patterson

Where's that dude Canesjip that everyone was convinced was Jalen gassing himself up?

This guy might be him...

**** yall boys are keen.. ya m'fking got me.. this is indeed the one and only Jalen Patterson! Just here to let ya know im the better than any DB, RB, or WR in your class this year.. like my idol Trabis would say.. "Im the best in the NATION.. Im posta bee nimba juan rite nea"

Advertisement
Back