What coaches will be fired after this year?

Advertisement
If les miles loses 3 games his gone.

Very real possibility they still don't have a QB

they go 8-4 again while starting 6-1 and Jimbo Fisher takes permanent residency in Baton Rouge in January

I can see that sucks to have dudes like Fournette playing with no QB. Miami fan and also a fan of the game. My Saturdays from waking up to sleeping is in front of the screen watching different games.

Who the **** wants to watch LSU QB struggle to throw the ball downfield? ***** mind boggling because they've always had talent at WR but get mediocre play from the QBS post JaMarcus Russell

Believe it or not Bilemia is already catching heat from the Pig fans. I hope he as a long tenure up there going 7-5 every year.

Advertisement
Believe it or not Bilemia is already catching heat from the Pig fans. I hope he as a long tenure up there going 7-5 every year.

Bielma is actually catching remarkably little heat considering how awful his tenure has gone. They're content with their 7-17 SEC record coach. Who is one probably illegal 4th and 25 lateral away from being 6-18 in the SEC.

If les miles loses 3 games his gone.

Very real possibility they still don't have a QB

they go 8-4 again while starting 6-1 and Jimbo Fisher takes permanent residency in Baton Rouge in January

Was Jimbo actually considering the LSU job or is that just LSU fan's pipe dream?

Rumor was from friends that I know at FSU was Les stayed because he turned them down due to money and he wanted them to pay the full buyout

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back