What Coach Scott should be telling his assitants:

fivecent

Junior
Kehoe: "Pick your best 5 and lets ride."
Dorito: "You still here?...SIIIGH! Well then, 4-3 1-gap or gtfo. If I see Aqm and Chad on the bench, I'm shoving that bench up your @ss."
Coley: "If I see another bubble screen, you better be the one catching it and taking the tackle for another loss. Dale?

What else U got?

Advertisement
"Gall's fat *** better be nailed to the bench until the end the season, then he can go back to Moeller and have G@y *** parties with Boehner and Faust "

How about "Can you guys help me out to the dumpster with all these god**** binders?".

One interesting thing is that this will completely show whether or not Coley is "held back" as some people claim. I find it hard to believe because we do so very little with our routes and playcalling, but we shall see.

Advertisement
One interesting thing is that this will completely show whether or not Coley is "held back" as some people claim. I find it hard to believe because we do so very little with our routes and playcalling, but we shall see.

Everyone's about to get exposed.

i was gonna say that.

side note, i hope scott says "coaches williams and Donofrio. pack your **** and go home"

Advertisement
He should tell Kareem and the other coaches that at any point they feel D'Onofrio needs the **** slapped out of him, to feel free to do so.

Kehoe: You're coaching to keep your job. Better harden up that O-Line.

Dorito: ... Just do your best. I want to see a fast, aggressive play the rest of the season. More blitz packages. We have nowhere to go but up.

Coley: Less screens. Let's try short yardage passes in the middle to open the run game up instead. The screens are causing us to be 3rd and long. I want to see Kaaya under center more.

Advertisement
Unfortunately we can't change the entire defense in mid season. All we can do is simplify it and play more aggressive.

Unfortunately we can't change the entire defense in mid season. All we can do is simplify it and play more aggressive.

****, how about a little common sense type stuff. if the other team is in spread offense, how about going 4-2-5 instead of having our best pass rushers covering slot receivers?!?!? I think that should be first order of business. Also simplify the defense.

****, how about a little common sense type stuff. if the other team is in spread offense, how about going 4-2-5 instead of having our best pass rushers covering slot receivers?!?!? I think that should be first order of business. Also simplify the defense.

Ladies and gentleman, we found out new interim DC! LOL! It's just funny, I've been saying all year we should be running a 4-2-5 with Bush, Carter, and Jenkins all on the field at the same time!

Advertisement
If he comes out playing that same non aggressive d he can leave after this week too . Attack and run the ball down sorry *** dukes thoats

Everyone's about to get exposed.
This. I don't think he's held back, he's just as bad as Dorito.

Two words: up tempo.

We better ******* do it.

Have a feeling whether Dorito stays or goes he's going to be playing snake in the corner for the rest of hi time here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back