What bowl is Miami playing in?

Advertisement
We might get lucky because there are only 3 ACC teams with a record better than ours, one of them being Clemson and they'll be in the playoff. That leaves Cuse and NC State. Camping World will prolly take Cuse and NC State would be a shoe in for the Belk in Charlotte.

Gator could be a real possibility.

There are 3 better than us, but we are tied with 5 teams and lost to 4 of them lol.

We might get lucky because there are only 3 ACC teams with a record better than ours, one of them being Clemson and they'll be in the playoff. That leaves Cuse and NC State. Camping World will prolly take Cuse and NC State would be a shoe in for the Belk in Charlotte.

Gator could be a real possibility.
THIS

Advertisement
Any chance the camping world bowl would choose Miami bc of better ratings and attendance vs Syracuse?

Any chance the camping world bowl would choose Miami bc of better ratings and attendance vs Syracuse?

Very doubtful. Only way would be if one of the News Years Six bowls took NC state or Cuse, which they won't because neither of those teams has any appeal. Even if that were to happen I don't see them putting a 7-5 team in over a 3 loss team.

Gator is not going to take an ACC team this year. They rotate with the music city bowl in taking an ACC team. This year it appears it's the music city bowls turn and gator would take a Big 10 team.

Music City wouldn't be bad.

Advertisement
f76540d2-fef5-4676-aebf-483cb6616c41.jpg.w960.jpg

I hope we go to the Pinstripe Bowl. Yeah I know we don’t play good in the cold weather but I think the kids would enjoy being in New York for Christmas.

Advertisement
Probably that piece of Sh#t Redneck Bowl we played in several years ago when The Old Ball Coach came in with his SC (E) Gamecocks and put a whipping on Fraulden’s A$$.

Thanks. Mark.

Only game I can remember I wanted Miami to lose. How golden was not fired after this game showed how clueless our athletic department was.

I hope we go to the Pinstripe Bowl. Yeah I know we don’t play good in the cold weather but I think the kids would enjoy being in New York for Christmas.

Pinstripe will take Cuse if available. If not they'll take Duke because they have fans that'll drop cash in NY. Duke got in the Pinstripe before because of that.

Advertisement
Projections are all over the place...
Independence vs Vandy
Gasparilla vs USF

I’m not seeing Gator listed anywhere or even an ACC team projected in there.

Best case scenarios we go to Pinstripe, Music or Camping. The Gasparilla on the 20th is kind of a slap in the face. Independence is winnable but who wants to play in BFE Louisiana?

Projections are all over the place...
Independence vs Vandy
Gasparilla vs USF

I’m not seeing Gator listed anywhere or even an ACC team projected in there.

Best case scenarios we go to Pinstripe, Music or Camping. The Gasparilla on the 20th is kind of a slap in the face. Independence is winnable but who wants to play in BFE Louisiana?

Earlier poster clarified why the Gator will not be talking an ACC team.

If we get the Gaspirilla Bowl against USF I'll do the unthinkable and bet big money against the Canes. This team when motivated is average. Can't imagine how bad an unmotivated UM team would look.

Earlier poster clarified why the Gator will not be talking an ACC team.

If we get the Gaspirilla Bowl against USF I'll do the unthinkable and bet big money against the Canes. This team when motivated is average. Can't imagine how bad an unmotivated UM team would look.

I doubt the game will happen. That being said. You’ll lose money betting against UM straight up in that game.
I’m really hoping UM goes to the Camping bowl. This way the kids get warmer weather and experience at the stadium where we are opening the season next year.

Advertisement
Back