What bowl is Miami playing in?

Have a close friend on the Gator Bowl committee. He just told me we are the choice against SC if we’re there for the taking and he thinks we will be. Could change but that’s their 1st choice. Known this guy since we were 7 years old .... he’s also a huge FSU alumni and has rarely been wrong in the stuff he has told me. TIFWIW

Advertisement
Have a close friend on the Gator Bowl committee. He just told me we are the choice against SC if we’re there for the taking and he thinks we will be. Could change but that’s their 1st choice. Known this guy since we were 7 years old .... he’s also a huge FSU alumni and has rarely been wrong in the stuff he has told me. TIFWIW

Miami vs South Carolina.... like the matchup, would be a good bowl win to cap off the season.

Interesting. That would mean the music city bowl would have to take an ACC team next year. Gator and Music City are obligated to take an ACC team 3 times each in a 6 yr window. This is year 5 and both have taken an ACC team twice with the Gator choosing an ACC team the last 2 years as well.

Advertisement
Interesting. That would mean the music city bowl would have to take an ACC team next year. Gator and Music City are obligated to take an ACC team 3 times each in a 6 yr window. This is year 5 and both have taken an ACC team twice with the Gator choosing an ACC team the last 2 years as well.
Yeah, I don’t know all the contractual stuff, just know what he told me. I asked him in terms of “maybe” and he texted back pretty quickly that iti wasn’t a “maybe” unless somethinlg happened ahead of them. We’ll see.

He also said Texas A&M is a possibility
Some on committee have discussed that.
He just texted me and said that they are looking at us or Michigan State as of right now, but a lot can change in a week.

Advertisement
Back