What bothers me most about Golden being here?

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Its not the wins and loses. It's the kids like a Jermaine Grace, Tracy Howard, Raphael Kirby, etc. kids with a ton of talent who believed in coming to this university and are not being properly developed. Kids who will lose out on money because their draft stock is not where it should be. At the same time, they will never experience winning in a major college game or bowl. It's sad. Parents who believed, kids who believed, and Golden tried to bail on them to PSU and then has no dignity as him and his incompetent assistant ruin it for these kids. wont even fire a paul williams or jethro franklin. smh

Advertisement
It's the way he goes about his business. His constant BS excuses, positive spins on irrelevant stats and data are what get my blood boiling. He coaches with zero fire, creates no fear in players and is way too overprotective of his players and staff. Tack that on to his unwillingness to change and adapt to his personnel and continue to force a JV scheme down our players throats and swearing it works is just as bad. Only a dummy didn't think the losses would come along with the him being new coach and cloud but it's more than just losses.

The fact that HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE and has wrecked these kids' chances at getting a major payday from the NFL. Plus, he is going to ruin Kaaya's career or force him to transfer. If that happens, we should burn down the Hecht with him in it.

OP I'm right there with you man. The kids are hurting bad. Totally agree and understand your take.

Advertisement
I remember when T. Howard signed. ".....the next 3-4 years in Miami"

LMAO. Poor kid thought he was going to have his 5 star talent be developed into something formidable and possibly leave for the NFL early.

At the rate these corches are going with him he's gonna be lucky to be a un-drafted free agent. Then watch him blow the fvck up in the NFL.

His constant "We'll Fix it, It's my responsibility" BS...Then nothing gets fixed past a game or two, especially special teams. An old saying we had in the military was "praise in public, reprimand in private," but with some knuckleheads you had to do the reverse. AG needs an AC...A public *** chewing in front of his coaches and players. They need to know he IS accountable.

All that being said, I learned that in most cases, unlike Hollywood's military film BS, F'ups like Al don't change and start caring about their fellow serviceman or the mission. They usually care about themselves only and will ***** everyone else over if given the opportunity. The best way to solve the problem is to boot their cancerous ***' out. The same fate needs to happen to Goldielocks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The fact that the talking points won't change from Hecht until the day he's fired. They're too lazy to even try to feed us some other new garbage. Next year it'll be the same schtick from Flake about "We're not where we want to be..." with some implied notion that we're actually moving in that direction and then the same nonsense from Alfred about accepting responsibility (withiout reprecussion or any actual change) and some delusion about "improving".

Then one day the clowns are actualy going to make a change and ALL OF A SUDDEN it'll be some face saving from Flake and everyone else about the program not be in an acceptable place results-wise but a nod to all the wasted years about somehow being on the right track. It's just too bad that nobody ever presses Flake beyond allowing him to say "everyone is constantly being evaluated". Evaluated on what, buddy? What exactly is your standard? If someone had pressed this guy on his short range plan the day he was given the job instead of being the typical idiot media we're graced with then maybe we'd have something specific to throw in his face today. "The day you accepted the job you said this is where the program should be in year 3, etc....".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back