What are your thoughts on this article?

Advertisement
Good decision until we prove it. LSU is one of the top 5 programs in the country. Gettin smacked by them ain't gonna do anythin. No matter how well we do this year, we'll be breakin in a new QB that year. 2015 I'd take them though.

It's an interesting situation because despite not having a dependable QB that year, as far as we know, we are going to have absolute, developed studs in almost all other positions (WR, DB hopefully, LB, OL, etc.) Hopefully our QB that season, whether its baby Jesus or not, has the ability to just manage a game and not **** **** up because as long as we get our playmaking beasts touches we'll be okay.

Oh yeah hopefully our defense doesn't suck fat **** by then.

There was another thread about this last week I think. Why would we schedule another "neutral site" game in an opponents back yard? Think we learned our lesson against ND this past October. We'll see if we get someone to schedule one in Orlando or Tampa.

Advertisement
This was just the SEC and their marketing & media war. Basically saying oh look the Once Big Bad Miami won't even play us. Of course not because it makes no sense to. I hope we catch them this year in a BCS game & *** stomp them. Come on defense please be good this year.

There was another thread about this last week I think. Why would we schedule another "neutral site" game in an opponents back yard? Think we learned our lesson against ND this past October. We'll see if we get someone to schedule one in Orlando or Tampa.

That would be a home game for LSU. Kudos to UM for not falling for the banana-in-the-tailpipe trick.

That would be a home game for LSU. Kudos to UM for not falling for the banana-in-the-tailpipe trick.

exactly. that was a trap in a gift wrapped LSU home game. **** no. i don't give a **** if people wanna cry we don't play anyone anywhere anymore. not ready for that yet. just not. was the complete right call

We woulda took the game if it weren't for the fact we have to go to Nebraska two weeks later. We still play anyone anywhere but, we are only gonna do it once a year cause that is what everyone else does including all of the teams in the SEC.

Advertisement
If there was a legitimate playoff format like every other sport on the planet, who you play and when you play would not be an issue.

Good decision until we prove it. LSU is one of the top 5 programs in the country. Gettin smacked by them ain't gonna do anythin. No matter how well we do this year, we'll be breakin in a new QB that year. 2015 I'd take them though.

Our roster is going to be loaded. Let's not sell ourselves short here. If we aren't a good team in 2014 then we have bigger problems.

I just don't like the "neutral field" crap.

Advertisement
Back