What are your expectations on Stacy Coley @ Miami ?

I still say he needs contact lenses; sometimes it looked like the ball was right in front of him but he couldn't judge/see where it was. Hope he saw an opthamologist in the off season. :stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
There were a couple of screen plays that he would have easily scored on but either the throw was crap or the blocking sucked

gonna have a great season. he was working with a true freshman QB last year and was coming off a injury. there will be a big change this year.

gonna have a great season. he was working with a true freshman QB last year and was coming off a injury. there will be a big change this year.

So the same true freshman QB who finished second in the ACC in yards and was one of the line bright spots in what was a terrible season was one of the reasons Coley struggled?

Wrong.

Yea dorsett and walford and berrios had no problem with brad, lets not forget stacy dropped some easy passes last year

Advertisement
I am an quoted on the recruiting board as saying he played selfishly and took plays off at NE High School that when I seen him play in person Dixon was the better route runner and played hard every-down..

Then after his rookie season I apologized and said he was our next super star...

I am not sure who he is??

So the same true freshman QB who finished second in the ACC in yards and was one of the line bright spots in what was a terrible season was one of the reasons Coley struggled?

Wrong.

chemistry, its real.

15 lbs weight gain, improved hands, and improve route-running would be nice to see from Coley.

just a football attitude would be nice guy drips with talent
and go find me a punt returner that wants the ******* ball.... him and dorsett were scarred to death of PRs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back