Off-Topic What are you listening to?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you don't know anything about the Harlem Square Club, as Miami people, you should look it up.

I was playing the Kevin Gray mastered cut of this incredible, all-time great live album. Sam Cooke performing Chain Gang with the crowd just LOCKED ******* IN is a GOAT doing GOAT things.

If you've never listened, find a good vinyl copy or even stream it...a stream is great, too. A must for any local at the least.

Advertisement
Thank me later. This is not a trick and not **** ("Gizz," as in "King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard," not **** lol).

Legit music link, one of the best bands on earth right now that are blowing the **** up.

Advertisement
I first heard this song many years ago, during a very painful part of my life. The words really resonated with me and just last week I happened to come across the song after not hearing it for years and it brought back a flood of memories for me. For those of you struggling in your life, hang in there.

Advertisement
I first heard this song many years ago, during a very painful part of my life. The words really resonated with me and just last week I happened to come across the song after not hearing it for years and it brought back a flood of memories for me. For those of you struggling in your life, hang in there.

That entire soundtrack/album is fantastic

Advertisement
Back