Off-Topic What are you listening to?

Was a passing fan of The King until I watched the recent Elvis biopic (great movie).

Been diving deeper into his life and music...he was an amazing entertainer that almost every act today can trace their roots back to him.

Advertisement
Was a passing fan of The King until I watched the recent Elvis biopic (great movie).

Been diving deeper into his life and music...he was an amazing entertainer that almost every act today can trace their roots back to him.

My dad is a big fan of his so I listened to a lot growing up. Watched a lot of tv documentaries too in the 80s and 90s.

My dad is a big fan of his so I listened to a lot growing up. Watched a lot of tv documentaries too in the 80s and 90s.
I wasn't aware of how involved he was in the entertainment aspect of his show.

To this day, he is still, by volume #1 most sold and #1 for a single concert attendance (live + satellite feed).

I'm getting fitted tomorrow for the kung fu jumper and matching cape.

I wasn't aware of how involved he was in the entertainment aspect of his show.

To this day, he is still, by volume #1 most sold and #1 for a single concert attendance (live + satellite feed).

I'm getting fitted tomorrow for the kung fu jumper and matching cape.
Sometimes I buy panties just so I can throw them at this video

Advertisement
So my buddy says he has extra tickets to a concert and wants to know if the wife and I want to go. Had no idea who the groups were until Friday night when I youtubed them. I enjoyed the **** out of that concert, they all jammed out, and I'm now a fan.
I got to see:

Common Kings

Pepper

Slightly Stoopid

Yeah, that was the exact type of mood I needed. Now it's on to the Chili Peppers Thursday night in Charlotte.

What did you think of the movie?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So my buddy says he has extra tickets to a concert and wants to know if the wife and I want to go. Had no idea who the groups were until Friday night when I youtubed them. I enjoyed the **** out of that concert, they all jammed out, and I'm now a fan.
I got to see:

Common Kings

Pepper

Slightly Stoopid

Yeah, that was the exact type of mood I needed. Now it's on to the Chili Peppers Thursday night in Charlotte.

Give it away, give it away, give it away, give it away now.

Advertisement
Along with seeing Porcupine Tree and Joe Satriani the Fall, I will add these guys to the concert and play list. Seeing them as they return to Philly…

Advertisement
Back