Off-Topic What are you listening to?

****. Just watched one of his recent shows on youtube.

But to be fair, he always sang demanding songs. And they always sounded great live.... until he hit 60 y/o lol.

I honestly think they started to decline after Richie left. Was never the same without him.

Don’t get me wrong, Phil X is a really talented guitarist, but he’s not Richie Sambora. The difference is quite noticeable.

Advertisement
Not generally a fan of country, but I have always liked this song, and I think its better than the original.

The Allman Brothers aren’t really country and ****ie Betts (he’s not in this) is one the best guitarists ever. Vince Gill is a very under rated guitarist known more for his voice.

Advertisement
The Allman Brothers aren’t really country and ****ie Betts (he’s not in this) is one the best guitarists ever. Vince Gill is a very under rated guitarist known more for his voice.
Allman Bros definitely aren't country, they're they less-appreciated version of what Lynyrd Skynyrd wished they were (musically, not commercially).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It ain’t got no link but Chickasaw Mudpuppies is got a good album cawled “8 track stomp”An Granny Hawkins an cuzzin Skeet got a band cawled Granny H an da Possum Peckers. Dey ain’t got no album yet but dey workin on a EP cawled “Dollar Store Dash”. Check it out at da website Hawkinspeckers.com.

Advertisement
Back