What are the chances????

Advertisement
He would be an absolute beast DT in a 4-3
He plays a bit upright for my taste. He’s an overpowering force as a strong side DE but he’d have to really change what he does to not get shoved around inside. He’s a good player and I wouldn’t turn him away but some guys are better fits for other systems. He’s a dominant 3-4 end.

Advertisement
He plays a bit upright for my taste. He’s an overpowering force as a strong side DE but he’d have to really change what he does to not get shoved around inside. He’s a good player and I wouldn’t turn him away but some guys are better fits for other systems. He’s a dominant 3-4 end.

I can see it but i also think those things can be worked on especially when he gains muscle in college. You could be right on though.

Would absolutely love to have all 3 committed and signing with the U. With the speed we’re stacking at LB and S, adding in an elite DL across all 4 spots will only enhance the magnitude of play our defense could obtain these next several seasons. All we need to do is reboot at CB and get some top kids to commit there and we’d truly have a Top 5 defense. Throw in Lashlee’s offense and we could see the days of blowouts consistently allowing us to get plenty of kids some game action for the next season.

I think if we took another DT it should be a 1T. Taylor and Haye are both more 3T. Don’t need ASAP if we get Taylor.

Advertisement
We get Taylor and Haye, Collins probably flips or seeks shelter elsewhere. You take Sapp if he wants in but two is the right number at DT. Two ends and a 3rd LB (Chase Smith).

We get Taylor and Haye, Collins probably flips or seeks shelter elsewhere. You take Sapp if he wants in but two is the right number at DT. Two ends and a 3rd LB (Chase Smith).
We already have 3 LBs. Chase Smith should be in this class regardless.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t add another end. Hammett can be Viper. We have a lot of depth there and 2021 is loaded with Studs.

Advertisement
Sapp apparently is wavering about his commitment too Florida because he is worried that once the pandemic is over, he and the rest of the team will have two make out with Mullins wife again. Bama might bee able to flip him; havent herd he might reconsider Miami.
You mean he already made out with her?

Would Terry Saban be out of the question?

BCE89F1F-E3DF-4D00-93FE-BBBD2DED1528.jpeg

Advertisement
Back