What are the chances????

JOE'CANE

Senior
That we close DL recruiting with Ishmael, Taylor, and Sapp?

I didnt know we still had a chance with Sapp but apparently we do. It would be a monster haul at DL.

Advertisement
I think Sapp is a good player but not sure he fits our system. He’s a 3-4 end. He could dominate once he gets on Bama’s “nutrition” program.
Lol yup they have the legit protein in Tuscaloosa. I do think Sapp is alittle over rated but he has talent and potential.

Advertisement
Sapp apparently is wavering about his commitment too Florida because he is worried that once the pandemic is over, he and the rest of the team will have two make out with Mullins wife again. Bama might bee able to flip him; havent herd he might reconsider Miami.
Lmao yup wouldnt be my cup of tea either.

From what I've read we have a chance with Taylor and a really good probability with Ishmael. If we get Taylor and Ishmael that's an A+ DL haul with Haye and Collins (and save your breath about Collins).

Advertisement
From what I've read we have a chance with Taylor and a really good probability with Ishmael. If we get Taylor and Ishmael that's an A+ DL haul with Haye and Collins (and save your breath about Collins).
I wouldn’t complain one bit about that class.

Complex Math.gif

Advertisement
The question for me is are we fine with landing only 2 in Taylor and Hayes at DT to go with Roberts from last year is 3 in 2 classes and with Blissett not being able to add weight we need another big body there.

The question for me is are we fine with landing only 2 in Taylor and Hayes at DT to go with Roberts from last year is 3 in 2 classes and with Blissett not being able to add weight we need another big body there.
We are still good, blissett will be big enough to play DT. Maybe not a 3 down DT but he'll get reps there. Also I always saw Cam Williams as a slightly better Demetrius Jackson which played inside n outside. Not to mention Q. Williams might also end up as a DT.

Taylor is a CANE. After he commits watch the fire works. Our coaches aren't the only ones crootin right now.

Advertisement
That we close DL recruiting with Ishmael, Taylor, and Sapp?

I didnt know we still had a chance with Sapp but apparently we do. It would be a monster haul at DL.
Man I am big on Sapp. I also don’t think we should take 3 dts. We have 3 redshirt dts on the roster right now. Numbers are way too tight to do that.

Advertisement
Back