What am I missing here?(Miami vs BC)

How good was Wong and Miller it’s crazy how terrible this team is and 4 out of our top 6 are back from a final 4 team… this bc team lost by 25 at home to a pitt team that isn’t going to make the tourney 2 weeks ago!

Advertisement
Play the starters Coach

Subs are non-playable

Rest Pack if he needs a blow

Cannot win with subs getting meaningful minutes

Advertisement
I take back my positive post before the game started. This team is just ******* terrible. No way around it. They're absolute garbage. Just end the season and completely rebuild the team for next season. Please.

I still can't process what this team has become. It's not even just about the fact that we lost Miller and Wong. The way in which our current players have declined is tragic and concerning. Teams with less talent and experience have consistently dominated us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not missing anything, it's just a team that hasn't meshed well(Or at all) and honestly a lot of us(Myself included) underestimated how much Wong and Miller meant to this program . You can see that Pack is what a lot of people thought he was when he left KSU, a volume scorer that gives you nothing defensively. Wooga has allowed injuries to get into his head and honestly, he isn't the same mentally. George is far too inconsistent and I don't know if he has the mindset needed to be a long term solution. Two years of extremely disappointing recruiting classes has led to next to no depth. L has to find a way to hold onto some pieces, while completely overhauling the bench and supporting roles. Lot of close losses, lots of games in which just a little bit more would have made a difference. Winning plays have been at a premium this season, and that wasn't the case the last two years.

Omier has gotten worse as a college player in the interest of trying to become a more desireable Nba player

Advertisement
Omier has gotten worse as a college player in the interest of trying to become a more desireable Nba player
It's amazing how people dig these dumbass narratives out of their backsides. I don't have an issue with him taking open shots, he's one of the few decent players on this roster that we can count on night in and night out. Dude needs legit help, he shouldn't be the only frontcourt player worth a **** on the roster. Amazed that he hasn't broken down more than he has.

How good was Wong and Miller it’s crazy how terrible this team is and 4 out of our top 6 are back from a final 4 team… this bc team lost by 25 at home to a pitt team that isn’t going to make the tourney 2 weeks ago!
Sometimes, you assume that parts will improve and grow into new roles and we've seen that some guys just aren't going to grow into new roles. Wooga was supposed to be a Wong replacement, he isn't nearly the three level scorer Isaiah was. Cleveland may have a similar body type as Miller, but he isn't the same player. The difference between being the worse in the conference and a solid bubble team isn't nearly as far as our fans believe. Two or three plays per game has been the difference throughout most of conference play. Winning plays. Miller made them, Wong made them, I don't know where those plays come from from this roster, outside of Omier.

Advertisement
Back