What am I missing here?(Miami vs BC)

It's amazing the lack of caring that I've witnessed the last month and a half. It's from the players to the coaches like the games don't really matter, oh well type attitude. Crazy that this group is gna finish losing 10 games straight. And how is George considered a top 10 pick
Not quick enough, not enough D and doesn’t seem to give enough effort. That does not translate to a top 10 pick, no f’ing way.

Advertisement
It's amazing the lack of caring that I've witnessed the last month and a half. It's from the players to the coaches like the games don't really matter, oh well type attitude. Crazy that this group is gna finish losing 10 games straight. And how is George considered a top 10 pick

Sad part is the coaches look as inept

Advertisement
IF we come back (and thats a HUGE if) can you imagine all the comments about how awful we were in our analysis and criticism. Its ok, Illl take that result.

A little bit of life. Pack hasn’t quit, I’ll give him that.

Let’s see if we can finally string together some stops. I’m not sure why we haven’t tried to play some press. BC’s a little loose with the ball. What is there to lose at this point?

IF we come back (and thats a HUGE if) can you imagine all the comments about how awful we were in our analysis and criticism. It’s ok, Illl take that result.
I would gladly take it, but one comeback win against a bad team to snap a 9 game losing streak doesn’t take away any of our negative commentary on this debacle of a season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach L has to shoulder some blame but this team is not good, plain and simple. We all thought it was. It is not. The players aren’t talented enough to compete in the ACC. Period.

Advertisement
Gotta love all the switches miami does that inevitably leaves our weakest guys on the other teams post players for easy back down scores

Advertisement
Back