What a Turnaround in 12 Months.

Advertisement
Last year i knew miami was gonna have the season they did. I did expect like 1 or 2 more wins though. This year I feel Miami will be improved from last year. Ive had season tickets for like the the past 6 years or so. I didnt buy last year cause i felt the disappointment coming. I renewed this year and if they end up having another **** season i will be done with golden. But like i said, i expect big things this year. Go Canes
Go on record. What do you predict?

Not gonna set myself up for failure. Anything less than ACC champs is a failure. No more time to play around. Golden knows this and better have his team on point.

This time last year it looked like we had all the pieces -- Brad, TE, better DTs coming in, ..... I got a little excited while the feeling of doom still hung heavy in the air. It was not so much thinking Al was going to be any better, but rather maybe we had enough talent to overcome him. Now it is clear that no amount of talent is enough for that. Coker got out of the way and greatest talent ever won ONE title despite him. Al would have never even made an NC game with that team -- he is control freak who would never get out of the way.

Last year i knew miami was gonna have the season they did. I did expect like 1 or 2 more wins though. This year I feel Miami will be improved from last year. Ive had season tickets for like the the past 6 years or so. I didnt buy last year cause i felt the disappointment coming. I renewed this year and if they end up having another **** season i will be done with golden. But like i said, i expect big things this year. Go Canes

Not gonna set myself up for failure. Anything less than ACC champs is a failure. No more time to play around. Golden knows this and better have his team on point.

You just said you expect "big things" this year but you are scared of setting yourself up for failure?

How many games do we win this year under Al Golden, in year 5? I'm not asking you how you define a successful season. I'm asking you how many games do you think we will win. The two questions are quite different.

Advertisement

You just said you expect "big things" this year but you are scared of setting yourself up for failure?

How many games do we win this year under Al Golden, in year 5? I'm not asking you how you define a successful season. I'm asking you how many games do you think we will win. The two questions are quite different.

10 wins, means nothing if miamis not ACC champs and in playoffs.

6-7 with a major end of year tank job, and then minor offseason changes with the same tired rhetoric will do that.

the tank job in 2014 was no different than 2013. the 2013 tank job may have been worse actually, yet most of the retards here (niner I'm looking at you) still thought Alfraud would get it done.

2015 will be throw away year #2 under Alfraud

LMAO at the thought of an Al golden coached team in the playoffs.

LOLOLOLOL

there is 0% chance of that. put down the pipe

This time last year, the Golden fans were creeping back into discussions, touting how good we were going to be, and how anxious they were for the season to start. Everyone that still wanted Golden gone was derided as not being true Canes fans.

Has anyone noted the change in tenor? The football analysts?

The Big O?

You can fool some of the people all of the time . . .

There are still a bunch of superfans swinging from Fat Als ******* like Tarzan on a vine.

Find me one... Everybody is so sick of the staff. Almost as sick of them as they are these f'ing posts!

There is one in this thread.

Advertisement

How are you not done with Golden already. What has he done that has won your loyalty

How are you not done with Golden already. What has he done that has won your loyalty

Winning games wise nothing. He and the teams have let me down. Im not a negative person though, so I am hopeful for this coming year. If he cant win he will be gone. Just dont see a point of complaining so much when season hasnt even started. Im one of the people who believe we actually have a better overall team this year compared to last. Not as much individual stars perhaps, but a overall hungry talented team. Combine that with Golden possible losing his job if he cant step up and win games. My loyalty is to the team and will always be. if golden sucks it up this year and is gone then good. if he can get a 10+ win season even better. I just want wins this year and dont want to hear negative ish everyday until we start losing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This time last year, the Golden fans were creeping back into discussions, touting how good we were going to be, and how anxious they were for the season to start. Everyone that still wanted Golden gone was derided as not being true Canes fans.

Has anyone noted the change in tenor? The football analysts?

The Big O?

You can fool some of the people all of the time . . .

There are still a bunch of superfans swinging from Fat Als ******* like Tarzan on a vine.

Find me one... Everybody is so sick of the staff. Almost as sick of them as they are these f'ing posts!

There is one in this thread.

lol yeah? You idiots keep belittling everyone who just wants to get past this. We all f'ing know Golden is an idiot. Nothing you do or say on this board amounts to making any kind of difference. If you haven't figured that out yet you're either a f'ing troll or an idiot!

Hilarious that you would call someone out to "go on record". Didn't you "go on record" and never pay up? Still waiting

Okay, everyone, what's the over and under of Al getting sh*tcanned after the "historic" upset of us in Boca by FAU?

Trap game. I'm calling it now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back