What a Turnaround in 12 Months.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
This time last year, the Golden fans were creeping back into discussions, touting how good we were going to be, and how anxious they were for the season to start. Everyone that still wanted Golden gone was derided as not being true Canes fans.

Has anyone noted the change in tenor? The football analysts?

The Big O?

You can fool some of the people all of the time . . .

Advertisement
6-7 with a major end of year tank job, and then minor offseason changes with the same tired rhetoric will do that.

4-8 is going to make what's left of our fan base just go ballistic....or just give up and go away. Don't expect the BOT or admins to give a flying f##k either way.

Advertisement
This time last year, the Golden fans were creeping back into discussions, touting how good we were going to be, and how anxious they were for the season to start. Everyone that still wanted Golden gone was derided as not being true Canes fans.

The Big O?

They're all on TOS that has Chris Stock on it

This thread is why this site has gone :U5PyXda:

Well, genius, in case you haven't noticed, there's not a lot to talk about right now.

If you want a different thread - why don't you bust one out that you'll like - maybe a g.a.y fashion thread - and how it impacts UM football.

Advertisement
The VENOM is uncanny. This year, versus the vapid delusions of Golden fans this time last year.

You didn't have to be a "Golden fan" to believe the Canes would have a good season last year. The talent alone was good enough to have high hopes. That was the first time we had such a talented team in a long time. Of course there has been a change since last year because here we have another team loaded with talent but it's clear it won't be enough to overcome bad coaching. I think you confuse fans that root for their team with fans of a coach.

The Big O?

There are still a bunch of superfans swinging from Fat Als ******* like Tarzan on a vine.

He has no supporters left. Everyone can see thru the great hair, slick talk and protruding gut. He's a marketing junior exec masquerading as a football coach.

I've never hated a UM coach like I hate this ******.

Super optimistic on my end...

What's the saying? 5th time's a charm?

Advertisement
I was very excited at this time last year.

Now? Meh

Just want to see our players do well. F golden and our lame *** staff and administration. Stopped caring

I am kinda optimistic about this year. Last year we had a true freshman QB that I believe definitely costs us some games (UL, Nebraska) and didn't truly "win" us any games. Vtech we ran for like 250 yds and UNC anyone could have put up those numbers. That being said if we have had a leader QB Sr. that we were supposed to have we would have probably beat UL and Nebraska and not had the late season collapse we had. We still would've lost to FSU and perhaps another game but I think people forget that as good as Kaaya's stats were last year he was not supposed to play really.

Advertisement
Last year i knew miami was gonna have the season they did. I did expect like 1 or 2 more wins though. This year I feel Miami will be improved from last year. Ive had season tickets for like the the past 6 years or so. I didnt buy last year cause i felt the disappointment coming. I renewed this year and if they end up having another **** season i will be done with golden. But like i said, i expect big things this year. Go Canes

The Big O?

There are still a bunch of superfans swinging from Fat Als ******* like Tarzan on a vine.

Find me one... Everybody is so sick of the staff. Almost as sick of them as they are these f'ing posts!

Last year i knew miami was gonna have the season they did. I did expect like 1 or 2 more wins though. This year I feel Miami will be improved from last year. Ive had season tickets for like the the past 6 years or so. I didnt buy last year cause i felt the disappointment coming. I renewed this year and if they end up having another **** season i will be done with golden. But like i said, i expect big things this year. Go Canes
Go on record. What do you predict?

Wow.... Didn't think there were any of you left

Advertisement
Back