What a **** saban is

Saban is one of the last of an era where they truly talk it like he walk it. There is definitely no one on this forum like him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Travis Homer was one of Miami's best players and I think he also played ST
As was Deejay Dallas. **** most of our stars started off as big time special team guys..thats where they flashed. Once established no need to risk alot of offensive guys on certain special teams units.

@CFB_Hogan Yea i know thats the justification for him as a gunner...to cause fair catches he has speed. The risk out way the reward...this isnt the nfl..they have 85 scholarship players. They have a ton of wr collecting cobwebs on the bench.

PR/KR/ Hands team would be the spots for Smith. If i was him i woulda told Saban ead. They got 22 dbs on their roster.

....our BOT‘s would never hire someone like Saban

This is retarded. Maybe take a nap and try again. I’m showing this to people and they’re laughing...at you.

Yeah that’s gonna happen, we’re gonna get a chance to hire someone like Saban. Guys like him just grow on trees.

Advertisement
1. I'm not taking a kid WITH THE BEST HANDS off the "HANDS TEAM"...I don't give a fvck who he is.

2. How do yall know Smith doesn't volunteer for these roles?

3. The fact that he can get 1st rounders to do "meaningless" things like this just shows the amount of buy-in from the team. It also shows that he doesn't give a **** WHO you are, if the TEAM needs something done for the betterment of THE TEAM, then get your a$$ in there. It's the opposite of entitlement.

We can't even get our mediocre undraftable WR's to block or catch a fvckin' pass and Saban got 1st rounders playing special teams.

1. I'm not taking a kid WITH THE BEST HANDS off the "HANDS TEAM"...I don't give a fvck who he is.

3. The fact that he can get 1st rounders to do "meaningless" things like this just shows the amount of buy-in from the team. It also shows that he doesn't give a **** WHO you are, if the TEAM needs something done for the betterment of THE TEAM, then get your a$$ in there. It's the opposite of entitlement.

We can't even get our mediocre undraftable WR's to block or catch a fvckin' pass and Saban got 1st rounders playing special teams.
This, this, and ummmm, this

@Coach Macho you having your starting wr as a GUNNER on punt team?.

The hands team post is dumb as he should be on there. But punt team?

I preach the same **** but unfortunately I leave my shoes out or a dish so my wife and kids don't listen. They buy into Saban because he bends for no one not even himself....well he has one exception....Maria Taylor, no way he gets that aggravated at halftime if she was the sideline reporter. Other than that, he has no other kryptonite.

Advertisement
1min left in a game that is well over and that **** head has the heisman leader and 1st round WR handling a pointless onside kick coverage. Smh.

Emanuel would’ve ( never been in that position ) had those boys tucked into bed with a bedtime story in the 3rd quarter.

Meanwhile in this dimension, Satan is milking every last drop of those Men’s talent & will before they leave Alabaga for the mediocre pro careers that await them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back