What a **** saban is

Advertisement
1min left in a game that is well over and that **** head has the heisman leader and 1st round WR handling a pointless onside kick coverage. Smh.
Thats pretty normal. Belichick had Randy Moss defend Hail Marys while being up three scores and Rob Gronkowski handling onside kicks although his injury history should have prevented him from even sniffing special teams play.

Saban doesnt want to take any risks in a playoff game. He is too experienced and has seen too much.

Thats pretty normal. Belichick had Randy Moss defend Hail Marys while being up three scores and Rob Gronkowski handling onside kicks although his injury history should have prevented him from even sniffing special teams play.

Saban doesnt want to take any risks in a playoff game. He is too experienced and has seen too much.
LMAO...

IT ALSO COST BELICHEK *** AGAINST MY DOLPHINS...ninja had Gronk dyslexic *** at safety trying to make a tackle to end a game.

Its all bUllsh*t look at me Im a superior s/teams coach stuff...teams have 85 scholarship players and Bama has 5 stars backing up 5 stars he has multiple other guys that can be gunners on punt team. That kid isnt playing that in the nfl. Its to show "team" but if you wouldfve lost your starting wr headed to draft midseason chasing down a errant punt against Vandy it makes no **** sense

Advertisement
1min left in a game that is well over and that **** head has the heisman leader and 1st round WR handling a pointless onside kick coverage. Smh.
I presume the chances of one of your star players getting injured on an onside kick is pretty low. Besides, coaches tend to use their better players who have great hands, on the onside kick recover team.

Bro. 3 scores up with 55secs. Thats enormously reckless with a 1st rounders career.

You’re just now realizing this? He doesn’t care about anyone but himself
Naw ive always hated him but when i saw that, i was just amazed. Im sure bama can find someone with good hands to handle that job.

and as far as low risk play??? Having 5-6 dudes running full speed at you 10yards away with half of their sole purpose is to hit low and blow up anyone is their path.....yeahhhhhh doesnt seem so low risk to me?!?!

Advertisement
LMAO...

IT ALSO COST BELICHEK *** AGAINST MY DOLPHINS...ninja had Gronk dyslexic *** at safety trying to make a tackle to end a game.

Its all bUllsh*t look at me Im a superior s/teams coach stuff...teams have 85 scholarship players and Bama has 5 stars backing up 5 stars he has multiple other guys that can be gunners on punt team. That kid isnt playing that in the nfl. Its to show "team" but if you wouldfve lost your starting wr headed to draft midseason chasing down a errant punt against Vandy it makes no **** sense
1. There is no issue with saying that putting Gronk on playing Hail Mary formarion was a mistake, because it was. Miami was too far away. 2. Uhm, idek why you are getting this type of feeling, but if you watch every single hands team in the NFL, all of them feature the players with the best hands as the guy catching the onside. So, I guess you will have to blame every coach then. Lol.

All I am saying is, its perfectly normal to put your best WR on the hands team. Packers had Jordy Nelson, Atlanta used Julio Jones. Its not even a Belichick thing and I am surprised you act like that.

Bro. 3 scores up with 55secs. Thats enormously reckless with a 1st rounders career.
I cant remember the last time a star player got hurt on the hands team.

If you really think that Saban is an egoistical **** because he puts his No.1 WR on the hands team, just about every single HC in the NFL is an egoistical **** then.

1. There is no issue with saying that putting Gronk on playing Hail Mary formarion was a mistake, because it was. Miami was too far away. 2. Uhm, idek why you are getting this type of feeling, but if you watch every single hands team in the NFL, all of them feature the players with the best hands as the guy catching the onside. So, I guess you will have to blame every coach then. Lol.

All I am saying is, its perfectly normal to put your best WR on the hands team. Packers had Jordy Nelson, Atlanta used Julio Jones. Its not even a Belichick thing and I am surprised you act like that.

Because they’re up 17 with less than a minute to go dopey

Advertisement
LMAO...

I agree it’s dumb but it wouldn’t matter. Smith could’ve broken his neck and died on the field. Next December the top WR would be signed and delivered to Bama.

Advertisement
Because they’re up 17 with less than a minute to go dopey
I wonder how you felt about Sean Taylor playing punt gunner and catching a pass from his punter vs Rutgers in 2002. At a time, when gunners used to get blown up because blindside blocks were allowed.

You know, if you want to dislike Saban, thats fine by me, I dont like the guy either.

But if you want to find reasons to dislike, use actual ones and not stuff that I see on the football field on a regular basis.

I presume the chances of one of your star players getting injured on an onside kick is pretty low. Besides, coaches tend to use their better players who have great hands, on the onside kick recover team.
Smith is a gunner on punt. Sh*t is stupid

Advertisement
Back