What a bunch of malcontents. We beat the spread, we were underdogs and won by 47-34. Celebrate instead of acting like the usual morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lashlee doesn't play prevent offense
we actually score more in the second halves of games so far
love it

I’ll be happy when Diaz learns how to close games out properly and we stop mismanaging defensive personnel with Baker’s nonsense. With that said, Lashlee seems like the goods he was ****ting on everyone tonight.

Miami couldn't close out a team that was one dimensional as ****. I'm sorry, but this defense has regressed to Al Golden/Mark D'Onofrio levels of crap. Blitzes never get home, corners have zero ball skills and they are undisciplined as all ****. Watch this team find a way to blow a game to a team that they had beat.

We don't know what this O is, because even Dan Enos managed to shred Louisville's D last year. They got shredded by a pothead last year, so I'm not shocked that a mature, talented player would beat the tar out of them as well.

Advertisement
This is a game we have lost in the past 15 years. I am a wreck during the games but I am pumped they won. We should have scored 60 points. Perfect! Now go out and crush Florida State. This is now about recruiting. Take steps and win games, get more talented kids to want to come.
This win was huge!

Advertisement
I almost didn't want to come on here tonight bc I knew there would be a lot of complaining (about the WRs and defense). Nothing happened in this game that I didn't expect. Louisville has a good offense, but Miami did just enough on defense. The offense looks really good, and we're now elite at punter and kicker.

ENJOY THINGS GUYS!

First of all it was a great game back to back 75 yarders what the F do U want now saying this we cannot lose to the D bags in Tallahassee

Vegas lost you morons. We beat these clowns by 47-34. This was a convincing victory. We finally have an offense that we have not had in 20 years. Defense was bend or break but will have to improve. Celebrate the game instead of the same homer expectations.
Lol folks wanting us to be 2001 Canes 😂😂😂😂. **** people enjoy the win

Advertisement
Miami couldn't close out a team that was one dimensional as ****. I'm sorry, but this defense has regressed to Al Golden/Mark D'Onofrio levels of crap. Blitzes never get home, corners have zero ball skills and they are undisciplined as all ****. Watch this team find a way to blow a game to a team that they had beat.

We don't know what this O is, because even Dan Enos managed to shred Louisville's D last year. They got shredded by a pothead last year, so I'm not shocked that a mature, talented player would beat the tar out of them as well.

Dude shut the **** up. you're miserable. i bet your super fun to hang out with. we kick L's *** and you come here to spew this bile thats built up inside of you from years of failing.

be happy :)

We controlled the entire game, you ****wad. Or did you watch a different game than I did?

Advertisement
OP, you sure your your just not a big fn drama queen? All I see is positive Vibes around here. Maybe you should take your drama else where.

Constructive criticism is good and expected. That being said nobody likes a mope. You know that guy that's never happy about anything and always finds something to complain about. That being said, these look at me posts under the guise of being anti mope are getting out of hand as well. I'm not picking on nor pointing a finger at the OP. I'm making this comment in general.

I think that going forward, only mods plus a few other posters that have built great reputations and have earned the respect of the board should be the only people allowed to start thread topics like this. I think the reasons behind this should be obvious. Many may disagree but I believe that I have put forth a very reasonable proposal. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back