What a bunch of malcontents. We beat the spread, we were underdogs and won by 47-34. Celebrate instead of acting like the usual morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People always want to complain about something.

All I have heard this week is "just win, just win, just win".

We go out there and win pretty convincingly and now people are complaining about some defensive miscues and play calls.

They do not know they look like idiots when they do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They ran 87 plays for 500 yards plays to score 34 with 38 minutes of possession, the numbers aren't going to look pretty for us.

Last year they put up nearly put 500 yards and scored 27 on 64 plays

Welcome to defending modern offenses

You're right about a lot. It was a great win - GREAT. But, we I'm hopeful we fix our problems with wideouts and those defensive snafus in the next week.

I want this team to look and play clean for Clemson. ***** everyone else, they are the measuring stick. We step up to the plate and we see where we really are.

Advertisement
It could've been prettier, but I'm not going to *****.

Satterfield was being talked up all week long, so what did your expect. He called a pretty good game and has a heck of a back and a dangerous QB.

I'm not one to complain about two quick scores, but when you don't get a break on defense for a quarter and some change, you're going to get worn down.

Lots of positives and some things we need to work on. Fun team to watch finally.

None of you knows what a real Hurricane team looks like, this team still has a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back