What’s up with this guy?

This clown, Goetz (SFE owner), and Vending machine just took a bunch of kids up to OHIOst for a practice.

Some of the biggest leaches down here.

I’ll keep making noise about it bc Goetz shady dealings and the way they take advantage of kids will get exposed soon.
Been reading that on here for a few years now bro. It seems like more of these dudes just keep popping up though.

Advertisement
It's Stefan Garibaldi, former UCF CB from Miramar.

He's another SFE Exxpress OH ST d!ck rider. He was a fckin bum, mf'er ran a 4.94 40 & never played a lick at UCF.

But now, he's essentially trying to get a job on a College staff (particularly OH ST's), by liasoning as many kids as he can to them. He's another South FL Hoe just like that fooley *** btch Ricky Williams (not the RB, he should change his name).

Just another South FL "Corch" who makes his bones by being anti-Miami at all costs.

I caution any of you, don't take a scroll down his X (Twitter) page, it's a fkin disgrace.

But luckily we have a Staff that understands the importance of National recruiting, because stinky clout hustlers like this are nothing more than groupie saboteurs who would turn on their own mother for a dollar.

Fck them all.
1712032250796.jpeg

He's another SFE Exxpress OH ST d!ck rider. He was a fckin bum, mf'er ran a 4.94 40 & never played a lick at UCF.

But now, he's essentially trying to get a job on a College staff (particularly OH ST's), by liasoning as many kids as he can to them. He's another South FL Hoe just like that fooley *** btch Ricky Williams (not the RB, he should change his name).

Just another South FL "Corch" who makes his bones by being anti-Miami at all costs.

I caution any of you, don't take a scroll down his X (Twitter) page, it's a fkin disgrace.

But luckily we have a Staff that understands the importance of National recruiting, because stinky clout hustlers like this are nothing more than groupie saboteurs who would turn on their own mother for a dollar.

Fck them all.
CB with a 4.94 40 yard time?

UM CB recruiting the last decade:

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

As long as there is money to be made, there will always be these types of losers who “coach” flag football teams and pimp children to the highest bidder. I’m still not sure what the point of 7-7 football even is. If you can play actual football, you don’t need to hype yourself playing the intramural version of the game. It’s like baseball prospects showing their skills in a heated battle of Tee Ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Fck them all.
DYCK RIDER IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Fvck this OSU CYNT

Fck them all.
I’m interested in how you REALLY feel, and not this candy coated sugar sweet puff of cream you’re dropping!
🤣

Advertisement
another in a long line of those who "coach" ready made kids with offers and recruit them to their schools or 7 on 7 teams and then harp on how they developed them...and receive "clout" for it.

As u win these types are leveraged to u as the coattails they riding on want to come to your school they have to bend the knee....mario needs to win...n continue to recruit nationally or even regionally in florida for sure

Advertisement
Back