What’s is up Miami sleeve ??

BJ305

Sophomore
F768D512-CB45-4208-B7B2-B66B8B3E8E05.jpeg

I know it’s been speculations that savion wouldn’t be apart of this class, Is this proof that we are getting better recruits to join this already loaded class or will be another year we swing and miss , mason smith , possibly T.Lewis ??

Advertisement
View attachment 136660
I know it’s been speculations that savion wouldn’t be apart of this class, Is this proof that we are getting better recruits to join this already loaded class or will be another year we swing and miss , mason smith , possibly T.Lewis ??

All those years hes been committed but has been flirting with UF and other teams... he's right its a business

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s listed at 310lb at the beginning of the season but I heard he gained even more weight. At some point you can’t be playing dline .

Advertisement
Rule #1 Never text, email, Dm, etc these kids. That **** is suspect af. Unless you personally know these gits leave them be.

#2 This is a two way street and reality is harsh. Sometimes the player screws the program and sometimes the program screws the player. (Nobody does it more than Bama).

#3 I do try to watch these guys live and in game to get a sense of how good they might be, obviously this year is different. But I did have a friend, who played in the league and knows football, that went to the Northwestern vs Palmetto game. He raved about the talent on the field but onething that stuck out to him was Collins. He said that the kid was pretty good but that he was too big and sloppy. He said the kid had to be subbed out frequently and had no motor. It does suk that he has been committed so long but if he had a committable offer from UF he would have left.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back